Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone firming manchester for psych?

me
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Hello!
I am an International Student and am trying to decide between Warwick and Manchester for my insurance choice for BSc Psychology. They seem pretty neck to neck on most university rankings. Would appreciate any insights to help me decide! :smile: My firm is Bath.
Thank you!
Here is pending person who got reject
hey! has anyone applied to UoM for any of the fashion programmes?
guys does any1 know if theyre going to do an open day for psychology :s-smilie: im reslly set on firming but theyve literally been radio silence ever since i got my offer. meanwhile other unis i dont like are calling me, offering open day visits, sending freebies.. its just a bit underwhelming lol

omg I totally feel this I ended up firming Manchester for psych in the end anyway (did you?!) but yeah I’m disappointed that they didn’t do an offer holder day for us and yeah it’s annoying when all the other unis are marketing themselves so well but oh well hopefully it all works out!
Is anyone firming manchester for psych?

I have!
Original post by jesssss04
omg I totally feel this I ended up firming Manchester for psych in the end anyway (did you?!) but yeah I’m disappointed that they didn’t do an offer holder day for us and yeah it’s annoying when all the other unis are marketing themselves so well but oh well hopefully it all works out!

Yep I ended up firming anyways
Yep I ended up firming anyways

Nice maybe I’ll see you around :smile:
hii, im actually going to study at mmu. But for freshers, im trying to find a few people who are part of the lgbtq+ community who will be studing in manchester. If anyone is interested please let me know !
How was it!
Original post by Ardaafsar
Congratulations good luck with your interview

Hey so did you end up getting in?
Reply 951
Anyone looking for accommodation in Manchester? I have a room up for grabs at Park View
Reply 952
Is anyone needing accommodation for Manchester? I have a room at Park View going spare!!!
Hey guys, this is the 2022 discord btw if anyone needs it :
https://discord.gg/xEn7KQSX3x
Has anyone been allocated there accommodation yet? I applied in march and they stillll have me waiting??
Original post by Shivani_patel
Has anyone been allocated there accommodation yet? I applied in march and they stillll have me waiting??

Yep I have. Have you completed the right to study check?
Original post by Jo199
Anyone looking for accommodation in Manchester? I have a room up for grabs at Park View

hi is this still available?
Hi! Is this offer still available?
(Original post by Jo199)
Is anyone needing accommodation for Manchester? I have a room at Park View going spare!!!
Original post by Jo199

Hi, Is this still available?
Original post by Hannahug54
Hi, Is this still available?

Hi, is this still available?

Latest

Trending

Trending