C_M_
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
They really have become so popular and trendy in recent times, I find them very comfortable. What brands do you find good?
username5847361
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Sorry but I prefer tights to leggings
C_M_
Rep:
That's OK. Any reason why
username5847361
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by C_M_)
That's OK. Any reason why
Yes I find and feel more comfortable in them
C_M_
Rep:
(Original post by Sweetgirl1)
Yes I find and feel more comfortable in them
When you say comfort, is that the luxury of wearing them or a safety comfort
username5847361
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just feels better
C_M_
Rep:
Just feels better
Fair enough, I guess that is true
MikelArteta812
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Even as a guy, I used to wear gym leggings under my shorts. They are uncomfortable I stopped wearing them in the winter. Might aswell feel the cold
C_M_
Rep:
I find them a great comfort. I also love the wide range of colours available. There convenient for me.
username5847361
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by C_M_)
Fair enough, I guess that is true
From a girls point of view
username5847361
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
From a girls point of view
As you are not a girl
C_M_
Rep:
Would you say tights or leggings are popular from your own perspective?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.7%
Okay (56)
30.43%
A bit lacking (63)
34.24%
Not good at all (49)
26.63%

Watched Threads