admissions test: tmua but it went terribly lol
Reply 61
Original post by ylysh
hiya :smile:
course: computer science
a levels: i actually do ib i take maths cs latin english psychology and art
interview: no not yet :frown:
admissions test: tmua but it went terribly lol

Hey don’t worry about it, everyone said that the tmua was really hard and I agree lol, hopefully we still get interviews
Course: Computer Science
A Levels: Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Economics
Interview: Haven't received anything
Test: TMUA, satisfied with my overall performance, the tough paper 1 balances with the easier paper 2!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by NatsuxIgneel88
A Levels: Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Economics
Interview: Haven't received anything
Test: TMUa, satisfied with my overall performance, the tough paper 1 balances with the easier paper 2!

All the best!

Just curious if anyone applied for Engineering at St Catherine’s received an interview call yet? Thank you.
Original post by Tigergirl
Hi everyone this thread is for those who are applying to St Catherine’s college Cambridge for 2022 entry!

Hello friends
Has anyone applied for Engineering at St Catherine’s received an interview call yet?
Reply 65
Original post by Arnabphysics
Hello friends
Has anyone applied for Engineering at St Catherine’s received an interview call yet?

From the spreadsheet it doesn’t look like anyone has
Original post by lilythehobbit
I

I'm going for PBS too! When's your interview? Best of luck for it!

Mine's pretty early, which is on the first few days of the period. Hope to see you there next year!
Question for everyone: why did you choose Catz?

For me it was the location, the reputation of being welcoming and friendly, and also the LGBTQ+ section of the Student Prospectus

For me it was the location, the reputation of being welcoming and friendly, and also the LGBTQ+ section of the Student Prospectus

Me too!

Affordable food, great central location, and high state school intake, which helps improve my chances of getting accepted (~70% iirc)

friendly college, central location, state school access, black history month flag
Saw that someone on the spreadsheet has been given an interview for computer science. I haven’t got an interview for the same course but I was wondering if anyone else has? I did pretty badly in the TMUA so I doubt I’ll get an interview but I wanna be sure that I don’t have one
Got an interview for Economics!
Anybody heard anything from NatSci yet?
Reply 74
A levels: Maths, Physics, Computer Science
Interview? Yes!
Admissions test? TMUA
Reply 75
Original post by Kaycex
Hey don’t worry about it, everyone said that the tmua was really hard and I agree lol, hopefully we still get interviews

just found out i got an interview!! i’m so shocked lol
Original post by Sabzouka
Saw that someone on the spreadsheet has been given an interview for computer science. I haven’t got an interview for the same course but I was wondering if anyone else has? I did pretty badly in the TMUA so I doubt I’ll get an interview but I wanna be sure that I don’t have one

Just received my interview invite at 4:33 pm from St Catharine's, just wait and you should receive something!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 77
Original post by NatsuxIgneel88
Just received my interview invite at 4:33 pm from St Catharine's, just wait and you should receive something!

I received mine at 4.34 lol must’ve been right after you
Not yet...Hit me if any of you did.
Reply 79
Original post by Vihaan B
Got an interview for Economics!

Did you get one interview or two? (just out of curiosity)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending