Sky's Daily Ramblings

Watch
username5776044
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

PRESENTING MY NEW THREAD
THE ONE
THE ONLY
♥ SKY'S DAILY RAMBLINGS ♥

A new place for me to store all my chaotic sh-t 😁

Right let's introduce myself to all you new people.

About me

Spoiler:
Show
Hey I'm Sky!
I'm 15 years old *in Year 11*
I'm bisexual which some of you may not know *surprise*
I'm an Aries in case yall wondering
I live somewhere in the UK 👀
I enjoy reading, writing, procrastinating and listening to music 🎶
I'm a big fan of BTS, a South Korean band *my bias is Jungkook*
My favourite colours are blue and purple
I'm allergic to apples, pears and sun cream *some weird ones I know*
I struggle with social anxiety a lot it really affects me
I always seem to have some sort of ✨ boy drama ✨
I'm not innocent at all *aggressive lip bite 😏*

Subjects I chose for school
Spoiler:
Show
Maths
English
Science *combined*
Food
Art
History
ICT

I had mocks last year and passed them all except History *we won't mention that 😅*

I'm predicted mostly 5s and 6s if I remember rightly so I'm not useless woo

I don't know what else I need to put *clueless*

Just realised I didn't want this to be a blog and I turned it into a blog I- 🤡 oh well

Tags
AestheticStudying Bubbles_1234 hxnnxh_13.11.06 thrivingfrog Laurence010401 Wise Goldie ReviseSleeping EmilytheDaisyGreedyChris04 Agashii_
I don't actually know who else to tag god I'm lonely 🤠

Anywho if you wanna be tagged just ask, if you don't just tell me and I'll remove you FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH AHAHAHHAHAHA 😈🔪
I'm joking I swear I'm normal 😇

Byeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by username5776044; 1 month ago
username5847361
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Good luck with your new Blog that isnt a Blog x
username5776044
Rep:
(Original post by Sweetgirl1)
Good luck with your new Blog that isnt a Blog x
lmao thankssss x
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I mean bruh I'm not taking any of our GCSEs except the core subjects :laugh: A core subject here is RPE x-x and I'm also doing music Spanish and dramaaa

I can relate to the MH - fun times

We are so similar LMAO
username5776044
Rep:
(Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06)
I mean bruh I'm not taking any of our GCSEs except the core subjects :laugh: A core subject here is RPE x-x and I'm also doing music Spanish and dramaaa

I can relate to the MH - fun times

We are so similar LMAO
i mean you are in a very different school to me lmao

i knooooooooooow :dance:
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hey hey yall)
i mean you are in a very different school to me lmao

i knooooooooooow :dance:
True haha music schools be like-

LETS GOOO

Don't think you're as into musical theatre as me tho
username5776044
Rep:
(Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06)
True haha music schools be like-

LETS GOOO

Don't think you're as into musical theatre as me tho
ChAoS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao no
Bubbles_1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
:woo: you did it
username5776044
Rep:
(Original post by Bubbles_1234)
:woo: you did it
lmao yes took a while cos i kept getting distracted hahahah
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
lmao yes took a while cos i kept getting distracted hahahah
Lmao that's me with my revision
username5776044
Rep:
Lmao that's me with my revision
thats me with life lol

omg i have a story ahahaha
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thats me with life lol

omg i have a story ahahaha
Pls tell 😂
username5776044
Rep:
Pls tell 😂
right

so yesterday i had a shower yeah and im like finally imma be warm woooo
so im in the shower and ive just finished washing me hair and giving myself a mini concert and im like right time for the shower gel. i pick up my flannel and the shower gel bottle and start pouring it onto the flannel. i get completely distracted thinking so next thing i realise i have a handful of coconut shower gel and i dont know what to do with it. so im like a little more wont hurt. IT DOES OK LIKE THAT SH-T IS COLD YEAH AND THERE WAS SO MUCH IT WENT ON THE FLOOR AND I SLIPPED IT TOOK M 10 MINUTES TO RINSE IT ALL OFF I LOOKED LIKE A SNOWMAN BRO 😭
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
right

so yesterday i had a shower yeah and im like finally imma be warm woooo
so im in the shower and ive just finished washing me hair and giving myself a mini concert and im like right time for the shower gel. i pick up my flannel and the shower gel bottle and start pouring it onto the flannel. i get completely distracted thinking so next thing i realise i have a handful of coconut shower gel and i dont know what to do with it. so im like a little more wont hurt. IT DOES OK LIKE THAT SH-T IS COLD YEAH AND THERE WAS SO MUCH IT WENT ON THE FLOOR AND I SLIPPED IT TOOK M 10 MINUTES TO RINSE IT ALL OFF I LOOKED LIKE A SNOWMAN BRO 😭
Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I've so done that before putting too much on my hand or sometimes putting it straight ony head and then feeling it so cold on your scalp lol then there are too many bubbles that it goes on your eyes 🤣🤣🤣
username5776044
Rep:
Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I've so done that before putting too much on my hand or sometimes putting it straight ony head and then feeling it so cold on your scalp lol then there are too many bubbles that it goes on your eyes 🤣🤣🤣
aaaaaa ive done that too why is it so cold like surely the steam from the shower heats it up no??

another story i was in maths after going to my mock interview and i was staring into space and sir was like do you understand this sky HELLO SKY so i was like wha- suits and sir just looked at me and said what about suits sky this is maths 😭
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
aaaaaa ive done that too why is it so cold like surely the steam from the shower heats it up no??

another story i was in maths after going to my mock interview and i was staring into space and sir was like do you understand this sky HELLO SKY so i was like wha- suits and sir just looked at me and said what about suits sky this is maths 😭
Lol it's in a bottle but wouldn't the bottle get warm idk lol 😆
Lmaoo that's not happened to me but I do. Have my moments where I'm not listening but teachers never seem to notice but OMG WHEN IM PUT ON THE SPOT I get all red 😭
thrivingfrog
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
HELLO
username5776044
Rep:
Lol it's in a bottle but wouldn't the bottle get warm idk lol 😆
Lmaoo that's not happened to me but I do. Have my moments where I'm not listening but teachers never seem to notice but OMG WHEN IM PUT ON THE SPOT I get all red 😭
thats what i was thinking idk ahhaahah *and thy want me to do science higher 🤡*

bro i always have those moments lmao bro i just laugh and be like no clue sir ahhaha

(Original post by thrivingfrog)
HELLO
HI
Bubbles_1234
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thats what i was thinking idk ahhaahah *and thy want me to do science higher 🤡*

bro i always have those moments lmao bro i just laugh and be like no clue sir ahhaha

HI
Lmaoo I did separates science and idk lol(lost all that knowledge in lockdown hehe)

I'm a very loud person but when that happens I go really quite and my sociology teacher just looks me in the eyes waiting for an answer and when I say idk sir he still wants some sort of answer from me 😭
username5776044
Rep:
Lmaoo I did separates science and idk lol(lost all that knowledge in lockdown hehe)

I'm a very loud person but when that happens I go really quite and my sociology teacher just looks me in the eyes waiting for an answer and when I say idk sir he still wants some sort of answer from me 😭
bahahahahahahah

bro i hate teachers who are like that like idk what more do you want then you say something random and theyre like WRONG i know uuuuuuugh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (28)
9.59%
Okay (86)
29.45%
A bit lacking (106)
36.3%
Not good at all (72)
24.66%

Watched Threads