The Student Room Group

Sky's Daily Ramblings

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmilytheDaisy
Yea, hopefully. Props to Christian to adjusting to it so quickly lol. Lets gooo, can't wait. U getting it for your birthday? How old are u?

ik he got the hang of it rq while im like why aint he replying?? lmao
wooooooooo errm the xmas after my 16th so lemme think lol next year ill be 16 wtf is next year 2022 bahahah 2022 xmas omg that took too long
Original post by viktorismyplant
wdym? i was off for covid so missed a whole bunch of october. im going back to school mainly cos i have to and i have mocks lmao its important

WOOOOOOO lmao

lmao nah its fine idmmmm
no problem!!
yh unlucky me oof i might today idk

well im being taught trig
omg yes pls that would be amazing cos mymaths is SHITE
aaaaaa thanks six :jumphug:

thankssss!! bahahah i was at school when i replied to your pm which is why it was cut short
:colondollar: yes i got a bit mad lol
ooh that would help too having 2 sides to it yk? thanks!

sorry guys no tech day yesterday apparently dk when that was a thing oof

How are the mocks going and how was ur day, and are you fine now, e.g recovered from covid etc and how much did you miss?
Original post by Zack Eben Aimine
How are the mocks going and how was ur day, and are you fine now, e.g recovered from covid etc and how much did you miss?

my mocks are next week so were revising atm
my day went really well i got harrys number!!!!! aaaaaa im so happy i might have a chance with him i mean most ppl are saying i do :colondollar:
yh ive recovered from covid it didnt really affect me tbh other than i got really tired and achy for a while
i missed about a week and a half so 2 english assessments, trig in maths, a bunch of science revision, some ict coursework and making panna cotta in food but i done that at home :biggrin:
ik he got the hang of it rq while im like why aint he replying?? lmao
wooooooooo errm the xmas after my 16th so lemme think lol next year ill be 16 wtf is next year 2022 bahahah 2022 xmas omg that took too long

Lmao, that's me right now lowkey. But yea, he caught on so quick. Oh niceee and lol, I feel ya. The years go by so quick and I sometimes gotta backtrack some until I realize. 😭
Lmao, that's me right now lowkey. But yea, he caught on so quick. Oh niceee and lol, I feel ya. The years go by so quick and I sometimes gotta backtrack some until I realize. 😭

bahahha yes you gotta do mental maths to figure out sh-t oof
my mocks are next week so were revising atm
my day went really well i got harrys number!!!!! aaaaaa im so happy i might have a chance with him i mean most ppl are saying i do :colondollar:
yh ive recovered from covid it didnt really affect me tbh other than i got really tired and achy for a while
i missed about a week and a half so 2 english assessments, trig in maths, a bunch of science revision, some ict coursework and making panna cotta in food but i done that at home :biggrin:

Do you think have a chance with him?How did it come about to you getting his number? Oof trig i never bothered learning that:tongue:
Original post by Zack Eben Aimine
Do you think have a chance with him?How did it come about to you getting his number? Oof trig i never bothered learning that:tongue:

sooooo i dont have a chance with him eer he likes a popular girl. he was really nice about it tho and its not awkward, well a tiny bit in our group cos they all know i really like him lol
his friend jack was tryna help me get with him so he just said yo harry sky wants your number and he was like yh ok give it to her for me and i got it. he never even replied to my first text tho :/
bahaaha sir said it was important but tbh i havent looked at it since :biggrin:

SO I FEEL LIKE SUCH A B-TCH. I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR DAYS AND I HAD A WHOLE PARAGRAPH (IM NOT KIDDING) A WHOLE PARAGRAPH PLANNED SO A LITTLE LATE I KNOW BUT ID JUST LIKE TO SAY ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY!!
HOPE ITS BEEN AN AMAZING DAY AND YOUVE ENJOYED YOURSELF
ONE YEAR CLOSR TO ADULTHOOD OOF BUT YOULL SMASH IT OFC
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR ME THROUGH ALL MY SH-T. IM A LITERAL MESS BUT YOUVE BEEN BETTER THAN I COULD EVER ASK FOR, EVEN 3504 ISH MILES AWAY
AGAIN I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND IM SORRY ITS SO LATE IVE HONESTLY BEEN PLANNIGN THIS FOR AGES I EVEN MADE SURE I HAD NO MOCKS TODAY LOL
LOVE YOU LOADS CHRISSY WISHING YOU THE BEST
XXX

:ymca::ymca::ymca::ymca:

@AestheticStudying @EmilytheDaisy @GreedyChris04 @hxnnxh_13.11.06 @thrivingfrog @Bubbles_1234 @Benji8492 @Slx.24 @ReviseSleeping @gracieee16 @Wise Goldie @Laurence010401
Omg, thanks Sky. I turned 17 today, so one more ear till I'm legally an adult lol. U've been an amazing bestie and whether u like it or not, I'm gonna be with u through the end lmao.Dont think I'm not visiting over there at some point. Love ya too xxx. 👊😎
Original post by GreedyChris04
Omg, thanks Sky. I turned 17 today, so one more ear till I'm legally an adult lol. U've been an amazing bestie and whether u like it or not, I'm gonna be with u through the end lmao.Dont think I'm not visiting over there at some point. Love ya too xxx. 👊😎

Happy Birthday!
Going to see festive decorations tomorrow afternoon. Next week I have to get some old style tea trays and old fashioned floral teacups and saucers too for our old school Christmas meals.
Ooh happy bday bro

woooooo same age as benji now haha
aaaw thanks chrissy youre the best hope your day was amazing!! obviously ill be visiting you as well usa is on the list hehe xxx 👊😎

Original post by tinyperson
Going to see festive decorations tomorrow afternoon. Next week I have to get some old style tea trays and old fashioned floral teacups and saucers too for our old school Christmas meals.

random lol but oooh sounds so cool!

Original post by Slx.24
Ooh happy bday bro

it was on thanksgiving too how cool!
woooooo same age as benji now haha
aaaw thanks chrissy youre the best hope your day was amazing!! obviously ill be visiting you as well usa is on the list hehe xxx 👊😎

random lol but oooh sounds so cool!

it was on thanksgiving too how cool!

Well is it as flexy as being on the same day as an amazing song release by your favourite artist/band :colondollar:
Jk that's still hella cool
Original post by Slx.24
Well is it as flexy as being on the same day as an amazing song release by your favourite artist/band :colondollar:
Jk that's still hella cool

:0000 thats so cool!!
it is but woooooooow

SO I FEEL LIKE SUCH A B-TCH. I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR DAYS AND I HAD A WHOLE PARAGRAPH (IM NOT KIDDING) A WHOLE PARAGRAPH PLANNED SO A LITTLE LATE I KNOW BUT ID JUST LIKE TO SAY ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY!!
HOPE ITS BEEN AN AMAZING DAY AND YOUVE ENJOYED YOURSELF
ONE YEAR CLOSR TO ADULTHOOD OOF BUT YOULL SMASH IT OFC
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR ME THROUGH ALL MY SH-T. IM A LITERAL MESS BUT YOUVE BEEN BETTER THAN I COULD EVER ASK FOR, EVEN 3504 ISH MILES AWAY
AGAIN I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND IM SORRY ITS SO LATE IVE HONESTLY BEEN PLANNIGN THIS FOR AGES I EVEN MADE SURE I HAD NO MOCKS TODAY LOL
LOVE YOU LOADS CHRISSY WISHING YOU THE BEST
XXX

:ymca::ymca::ymca::ymca:

@AestheticStudying @EmilytheDaisy @GreedyChris04 @hxnnxh_13.11.06 @thrivingfrog @Bubbles_1234 @Benji8492 @Slx.24 @HunterxK @ReviseSleeping @gracieee16 @Wise Goldie @Laurence010401

Awwww, this is so cute!!! I can't believe I missed this lol. I love the giant banner Sky 😁

Happy birthday, sweetie!!! I hope u had an amazing birthday and I miss u so much, but at least we zoomed, so I'll take it. Lmk how it went and what u did. I'm counting down the days till I can see u in person 😃
Awwww, this is so cute!!! I can't believe I missed this lol. I love the giant banner Sky 😁

Happy birthday, sweetie!!! I hope u had an amazing birthday and I miss u so much, but at least we zoomed, so I'll take it. Lmk how it went and what u did. I'm counting down the days till I can see u in person 😃

hahaha i wanted to wish him the best on his bday :colondollar: always go public :cool: lmao

i- my mf heart :cry2: i want love like that
hahaha i wanted to wish him the best on his bday :colondollar: always go public :cool: lmao

i- my mf heart :cry2: i want love like that

Lmao, I can see that, it was really nice and really cool. I didn't know you can do that as a post. Lol, trust me young padawan, u will find what ur heart desires very soon. :console:
Lmao, I can see that, it was really nice and really cool. I didn't know you can do that as a post. Lol, trust me young padawan, u will find what ur heart desires very soon. :console:

yh you just click the advanced bit. you can change font, colour, size etc
bahahahah love the young padawan bit :hugs: x
yh you just click the advanced bit. you can change font, colour, size etc
bahahahah love the young padawan bit :hugs: x

Ohhhh, I didn't even see the advanced thing before. Lmao, my dad loves Star Wars and he and I use to watch all the movies when I was younger. 😂 :hugs: x

Quick Reply

Latest