The University of Law

Watch this thread
The University of Law Students
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi everyone, I am a current student at the University of Law.

Who is applying to the University of Law for 2022? Do you have any questions? Feel free to leave your questions, and myself or other Students Ambassadors will get back to you!
https://www.law.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/

I am in Year 2 of my LLB Law with Criminology degree so hopefully I can answer your questions about the transition from Year 1 - 2 and also sixth form/college to university.

I have taken part in legal and non-legal work experience as well as various law fairs and events hosted by the University of Law and lot’s more!

I am happy to answer any questions you may have about Law, Life as a Law student, University of Law, tips and advice, personal statements and any general questions you may have!

Best wishes,

Nashreen - ULaw Student Ambassador
joey.earl951
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Hi-

do you know anyone at Reading or Exeter campus doing LPC?
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by joey.earl951)
Hi-

do you know anyone at Reading or Exeter campus doing LPC?
Hi joey.earl951

I personally do not know anyone studying the LPC at Exeter or Reading as I study LLB Law with Criminology at London Bloomsbury.
However if you would like more information I have included links about studying the LPC at Exeter or Reading.
https://www.law.ac.uk/locations/exeter/
https://www.law.ac.uk/locations/reading/
Feel free to book an open day!

Hope this helps!
Best wishes,
Nashreen - ULaw Student Ambassador
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
All student ambassadors from The University of Law will be on a break from Friday 17th December 2021 until Tuesday 4th January 2022 and we will reply to your messages on our return. If you have an urgent question you can get in touch with our enquiry team via [email protected] or by calling +44(0)800289997 or +44(0)1483216000 (please note this team may also be closed for some of the holiday period).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
28.91%
It went fairly well (239)
47.33%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.25%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.51%

Watched Threads