The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL neuroscience

I applied to UCL neuro as my 5th choice as I am a med applicant. UCL want me to do another PS to show why I want to do neuro but it is my 5th choice. I want to switch to KCL neuro as my 5th choice as they don't mind a PS tailored towards med. However I am scared as I also applied to medicine at UCL so would withdrawing from neuroscience at UCL affect my medicine application at UCL in any way?
Reply 1
Original post by US123456
I applied to UCL neuro as my 5th choice as I am a med applicant. UCL want me to do another PS to show why I want to do neuro but it is my 5th choice. I want to switch to KCL neuro as my 5th choice as they don't mind a PS tailored towards med. However I am scared as I also applied to medicine at UCL so would withdrawing from neuroscience at UCL affect my medicine application at UCL in any way?

@GANFYD any help would be greatly appreciated :s-smilie:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Withdraw or switch to KCL neuro? I am already on a gap year and if I don't get it I will do m 5th choice but I need to make sure I can actually get my 5th choice lol so would switching to ucl neuro to kcl neuro affect my med application to ucl in any way?
Reply 3
for various reasons that wont be possible for me. I will defo try as a post grad should I be unsuccessful but I just want to make sure that by substituting UCL neuro it wont affect my application for medicine there
Reply 4
Yeah that's all fine. I just need to know that if I substitute my application to UCL for neurosciences to King's for neurosciences, will my application to UCL for medicine be affected?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending