a level history essay help

Watch this thread
phanton
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
‘Improving royal finances was the most important step that Henry VII took to restore the authority of the English monarchy.' Assess the validity of this view.
Andra01
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Did you get help?
Sadaf12
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by phanton)
‘Improving royal finances was the most important step that Henry VII took to restore the authority of the English monarchy.' Assess the validity of this view.
Hello,
I don't do the Tudor side of history but I do History A- Level AQA and I am in year 13.
I suggest splitting it up thematically if it's about structure.
Start with the factor your given which is Royal finances - economic?? I presume
Now your other two factors could be political( foreign policy maybe) and social ones
For structure of every paragraph I personally would have a strong Line of Argument at the start of every paragraph then evidence this followed by an explanation and repeat this 3 times or 2 times depending on how much u write and how strong ur points are but general rule of thumb is 3. Then at the very end link back to question and the next paragraphs this gives a flow to your answer.
For your introduction state the meaning of any words that aren't clear what they mean and your main LOA do you agree or don't and to what extent. Keep it simple.

Hope this helps!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.13%
The paper was reasonable (136)
37.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.21%

Watched Threads