any free triple science notes

Watch this thread
18ahussain
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
is anyone happy to lend their biology chemstry and physics notes to me
im doing aqa separate sciences
i need some help
Summer Bird
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Use savemyexams... I would give you my notes but only I would understand it
18ahussain
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
ive tried that but they are so detailed my brain cant take it
therealtara
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
khan academy?
savemyexams?
freesciencelessons?
CGP?
Summer Bird
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by 18ahussain)
ive tried that but they are so detailed my brain cant take it
What about PMT? just watch freesciencelesson/cognito and make your own notes then
ThatKid777
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by 18ahussain)
is anyone happy to lend their biology chemstry and physics notes to me
im doing aqa separate sciences
i need some help
You can have all the content and correct information from the AQA specification on their website. Just locate the topics you want to find and you'll be well on your way .
Violet5567
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Senecas great
Dentaldreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Free science lessons will save your life! He’s great
Roses.Are.Red
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Making your own notes will help you more as you can tailor them to your needs and to fit your learning style. You could also do them as a form of revision. Unless your trying to make them look all fancy with calligraphy and whatnot, they won't take too much time if you do it bit by bit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
20.41%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.16%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.2%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (14)
28.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
24.49%

Watched Threads