The Student Room Group
Original post by ilest_troptard
Hello!
I would like you to write here regarding your interview invitations if you get one (when, what college and when the interview). People who are studying can also write when they got such an invitation. I am most interested in PBS.

As far as I know, most interview invites are sent out approximately 2 week prior to the interview and interviews are between the 4th and 17th December
Original post by chris01928
As far as I know, most interview invites are sent out approximately 2 week prior to the interview and interviews are between the 4th and 17th December

Original post by ilest_troptard
Hello!
I would like you to write here regarding your interview invitations if you get one (when, what college and when the interview). People who are studying can also write when they got such an invitation. I am most interested in PBS.

There are a couple of things to say here. First is that you shouldn't worry about other people's applications. When or whether invitations have been sent by another college, or for a different subject at your own college has *no* bearing on whether you're likely or not to get an invitation yourself or when that might arrive.

Secondly, we do try to give as much notice as we can for interviews but there isn't any set period of time before the interview that you will find out. We definitely don't delay sending invitations out - we send them as soon as we are able so people do just need to be patient, as it will arrive when everything is ready to be sent to you. It is worth checking if your college has a 'current applicants' section on their website as they may put updates there. :smile:
Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. I was wondering if there has been any update to if the interviews this year will take place online, or if they will take place in person. Fingers crossed they will be in person :biggrin:

Kind Regards,
TheSecretSayer
Original post by TheSecretSayer
Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. I was wondering if there has been any update to if the interviews this year will take place online, or if they will take place in person. Fingers crossed they will be in person :biggrin:

Kind Regards,
TheSecretSayer

This should really be put in a separate thread

Cambridge says: The format of interviews for 2023 entry is currently under review. Please check back for further details in due course.

https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/applying/interviews/online-interviews

Latest

Trending

Trending