The Student Room Group

Medicine at Uni

I am hoping to do medicine at uni. I realise it's a lot of hard work but I was just wondering about the homework and content. Is there anything I can do to make the course less difficult anything I can teach myself now. What type of assignments do you all do?
Original post by chela_123
I am hoping to do medicine at uni. I realise it's a lot of hard work but I was just wondering about the homework and content. Is there anything I can do to make the course less difficult anything I can teach myself now. What type of assignments do you all do?

There isn't anything you need to do now apart from develop your general studying, revision, and exam taking skills.

Medical degrees vary a lot but wherever you go you'll do some combination of reports, group work, presentations, log books, and practical clinical skills.
Reply 2
Original post by Democracy
There isn't anything you need to do now apart from develop your general studying, revision, and exam taking skills.

Medical degrees vary a lot but wherever you go you'll do some combination of reports, group work, presentations, log books, and practical clinical skills.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply