Resetting or deleting student finance account

Watch this thread
Bendy833
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
How would I delete or reset a student finance account? I have two applications that were mistakes and they need to be removed? I feel like I can’t do anything else unless it’s deleted?
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Bendy833)
How would I delete or reset a student finance account? I have two applications that were mistakes and they need to be removed? I feel like I can’t do anything else unless it’s deleted?
Hi!
Here's how you cancel an application for student finance.
Log in to your student finance account and expand your application that you want to remove. Scroll down and there should be an option to cancel this application.
Hope this helps!
Michaela - UoP Rep
Bendy833
Rep:
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hi!
Here's how you cancel an application for student finance.
Log in to your student finance account and expand your application that you want to remove. Scroll down and there should be an option to cancel this application.
Hope this helps!
Michaela - UoP Rep
There’s no option to cancel an application and the applications are still on my account. I need to remove them fully and delete the account?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
There’s no option to cancel an application and the applications are still on my account. I need to remove them fully and delete the account?
Hi, it's not possible to delete the account - you can cancel the application online as above but if you can't cancel it online you can complete the CO1 form http://ow.ly/d/8peN and upload this or post it and allow up to 6 weeks for the form to be processed.

I don't advise cancelling an application, it's easier to amend your application online.

Thanks, Isaac
Bendy833
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, it's not possible to delete the account - you can cancel the application online as above but if you can't cancel it online you can complete the CO1 form http://ow.ly/d/8peN and upload this or post it and allow up to 6 weeks for the form to be processed.

I don't advise cancelling an application, it's easier to amend your application online.

Thanks, Isaac
I think that your services are bad. You need to add an option for the account to be deleted or reset. I am in distress and you have technically tried to end my career. Please fix your bad online accounts and services, if you are not willing to negotiate a solution with me, I will be forced to report SFE to a court of law or even the police. You are responsible for ruining my health.
Bendy833
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Isaac)

Thanks, Isaac
Tell me how to reset the account then??!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Tell me how to reset the account then??!
To amend your application, you can click the amend application button in your online account - which will appear once you expand your application.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (42)
26.25%
As I expected (52)
32.5%
Harder (59)
36.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.38%

Watched Threads