Miagall
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, Is there an applicant thread already set up for 2022?
If not, heyaa, I'm Mia and I'm applying to CSM foundation!
Rakib030103
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
hi I'm Rakib I'm applying for ba film practice at lcc
Alice.r012
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi I’m alice, and I want to apply for photography at lcc, and I am wondering if there’s a group chat for lcc??
Pixza
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Alice.r012)
Hi I’m alice, and I want to apply for photography at lcc, and I am wondering if there’s a group chat for lcc??
going to llc to!
Rakib030103
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
hey Alice I'm going to LCC too, nice to meet you. would be good to get to know a lot of people before going to LCC.
Rakib030103
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Pixza)
going to llc to!
hey I'm going too aha
Alice.r012
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Oh Yh it would definitely be the best to meet people before going. Also would like to ask if any of you have had a look into what accommodation you’re going?
Alice.r012
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rakib030103)
hey Alice I'm going to LCC too, nice to meet you. would be good to get to know a lot of people before going to LCC.
Yh it’s good to meet people before going. I’m wondering if you took a look into what accommodation you’re picking. That has been a pain for me
Alice.r012
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Pixza)
going to llc to!
Oh heyy!! What are you thinking of studying??
Rakib030103
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yh it’s good to meet people before going. I’m wondering if you took a look into what accommodation you’re picking. That has been a pain for me
so for me I looked at what would be best walking distance wise and shopping for groceries and I found that highline is the best one. it's a 5 min walk to LCC and 10 min walk to supernarkets
Alice.r012
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Pixza)
going to llc to!
Hii, what are you thinking of applying??

(Idk if the past reply has gone through)
Alice.r012
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
so for me I looked at what would be best walking distance wise and shopping for groceries and I found that highline is the best one. it's a 5 min walk to LCC and 10 min walk to supernarkets
Yess, that’s the one I’m prioritising too. Hopefully everything goes well. Heard that we need to look at five accommodations though
Rakib030103
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yess, that’s the one I’m prioritising too. Hopefully everything goes well. Heard that we need to look at five accommodations though
I'm not sure but I think every other accommodation is pretty far from lcc which is annoying aha but highline is the only decent one
Alice.r012
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I'm not sure but I think every other accommodation is pretty far from lcc which is annoying aha but highline is the only decent one
oh yh thats true. All the other ones don't seem... heh... so yh, hopefully we get into highline. I dont see myself travelling longer than 5 mins, specially in my first year.
Anyway, are you far from london?
haleyth0208
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi I’m Haley, I’ve applied to CSM womenswear and LCF tech womenswear
Rakib030103
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
oh yh thats true. All the other ones don't seem... heh... so yh, hopefully we get into highline. I dont see myself travelling longer than 5 mins, specially in my first year.
Anyway, are you far from london?
yeah I definitely don't wanna be travelling far from accommodation to LCC, imagine you wake up late that's another problem haha. yeah I'm kinda far from London. I'm from Sheffield so about 3 hours.

how about yourself?
Alice.r012
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
yeah I definitely don't wanna be travelling far from accommodation to LCC, imagine you wake up late that's another problem haha. yeah I'm kinda far from London. I'm from Sheffield so about 3 hours.

how about yourself?
Yh that worries me a lot too tbh. I’m currently in Peterborough, 2 hours away from London.

Also, is your school helpful towards university? Because mine has been pretty dumb about it all, and personal statements and UCAS applications
Pixza
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hii, what are you thinking of applying??

(Idk if the past reply has gone through)
media and communications what about you?
Pixza
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
hey I'm going too aha
Spoiler:
Show
graceley
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
hi im grace and im appling for public relations at lcc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (4)
26.67%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (0)
0%
Finding the time to revise (4)
26.67%
Finding the motivation (2)
13.33%
Getting distracted (1)
6.67%
Procrastination (4)
26.67%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed