Are you an early bird or a night owl?

Watch
rosy_posy
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Curious about which one is most popular with TSR members :curious:
Last edited by rosy_posy; 1 month ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Night owl, but forced to be early bird due to work
AbrahamP
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rosy_posy)
night owl, wanna be an early bird. Them Tv shows at night hit differently tho
sufys12
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Night owl.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Night owl
rosy_posy
Rep:
I'm an early bird but I delay my bedtime sometimes :innocent:
Wise Goldie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what is a night owl
i guessed early bird means your up early but is night owl you sleep in?:confused:
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Same
Roses.Are.Red
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
what is a night owl
i guessed early bird means your up early but is night owl you sleep in?:confused:
Owls are nocturnal so being a night owl would mean you work better at night, like a nocturnal animal.
rosy_posy
Rep:
what is a night owl
Night owl means you stay up at night and go to bed after 11pm
Roses.Are.Red
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Is it weird that I change from time to time? Two weeks ago, I worked late until 1 or 2 in the morning, but recently I've been doing more work before 3pm.
rosy_posy
Rep:
(Original post by PhoenixRose338)
Is it weird that I change from time to time? Two weeks ago, I worked late until 1 or 2 in the morning, but recently I've been doing more work before 3pm.
I think it's about fitting it around your lifestyle and moods.
TarantinoH
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i'm both - 12 to 2am and 6 to 8am is like my optimum productivity but can only be one and the rest of the day is just unproductive :/
Crazy Jamie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what is a night owl
They're actual scientific classifications, though perhaps not those specific names. Your circadian rhythm (your body clock) dictates your chronotype, which is when you will naturally want to go to sleep and wake up. It changes as you get older. Actually the circadian rhythm in teenagers normally runs a few hours later than adults, which is why teenagers so often want to go to bed late and get up late (as most in this thread have already said). It's actually about an even division across matured adults between those who are early risers, night owls, or somewhere in between, so many in this thread (assuming we have some who have posted that are teenagers or possibly early twenties) will find that their sleep tendencies change as they get older.

Personally I'm probably an early riser despite going to bed late at university, as so many do. Having kids didn't give me much of a choice initially you switch to early wake ups, but even when I'm working away I tend to follow the same sleep pattern now and feel absolutely fine when I've actually gotten enough sleep.
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Same but instead for skl 🥲
username5847361
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Early bird due to work, but try to survive as long as possible in the evening
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Night owl.
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
night owl, i despise waking up earlier than 12
Little pecker
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Night owl

I get a weird kick of energy around 8pm
Wise Goldie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PhoenixRose338)
Owls are nocturnal so being a night owl would mean you work better at night, like a nocturnal animal.
Night owl means you stay up at night and go to bed after 11pm
ok thanks both in that case i go sleep at about 12 and i wake up at 9am mostly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.68%
Okay (119)
29.53%
A bit lacking (153)
37.97%
Not good at all (92)
22.83%

Watched Threads