18ahussain
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i have to write a cover letter about why i want to do work experience in my old primary school
any one got any advice or tips

what should i write ???

plz help im stresssing ..
Kentinho99
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 18ahussain)
i have to write a cover letter about why i want to do work experience in my old primary school

what should i write ???

Hey

Don't stress its not good. Don't overthink things. Just say why you want to teach. What influence did your old primary school have on you growing up. Just tell them what you csn bring to the table. And no not a pen and paper 😅😂 just be yourself. Then tell them what yojr future aspirations are within teaching.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 18ahussain)

what should i write ???

Firstly, if you want to get work experience in a school, I would always suggest calling the school or visiting in person to speak to them about this.

If you've done this, I'm sure the cover letter is just a formality, so don't stress. You can explain about your future career plans (I assume these involve working with children in some way) and why you're so keen to come and work in their school (talk about your fond memories from primary school etc). If you have any relevant experience or skills, mention that too.
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Talk about key skills like teamwork. This is how you could structure the letter. Use any future career options and progress plans as the entire basis of your letter and state reasons as well. Try giving examples of situations.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads