The Student Room Group

tell me a about your childhood

have you ever done something really funny when you were little?
When I was 3 I would run around my street nude while my sisters tried to catch me. Also when I was little I took a fish out of the fish tank and started to brush him with my toothbrush because it had a spot on it and I thought it was dirt. My mother walked in shock and threw the fish back in the tank to only see if float back up to the top. Yes, I am a fish murderer but I was only 3 ... Haha have fun with this its just for laughs
HAHA!!! That's so funny! I have 8 older brothers, i'm the only girl so i guess you could say i'm a little spoiled. I didn't want to go to school one day so i woke up "sick". I cooked some oatmeal and make it look like i threw up just so i could stay home from school. It worked lol. But my brothers were definately on to me. lol
Original post by theycallmegigi
HAHA!!! That's so funny! I have 8 older brothers, i'm the only girl so i guess you could say i'm a little spoiled. I didn't want to go to school one day so i woke up "sick". I cooked some oatmeal and make it look like i threw up just so i could stay home from school. It worked lol. But my brothers were definately on to me. lol

Haha I’m the baby of the family we have a really big age gap my one sister is 6 years older then me and then I have another sister 11 years older then me and my brother is 14 years older. They all think I’m spoiled
Original post by MissAngel232
Haha I’m the baby of the family we have a really big age gap my one sister is 6 years older then me and then I have another sister 11 years older then me and my brother is 14 years older. They all think I’m spoiled

that's so cool the biggest gap between me and my oldest brother is 17 years
It was melancholic
Tragic pretty much
I'm an only child. I lived with my mother, my grandmother, and a random old lady. This meant I didn't actually have a bedroom as it was a three bedroomed house, so my bedroom was the conservatory.
That's not particularly funny but I can't think of owt else.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest