riannak
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi! Welcome to the official uni applicants thread for 2022 psychology, hopefully we can support each other through the process

Here are some application details ice-breaker questions, if you want to do them!:

1. What unis are you thinking of :
  2. A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades:
  3. GCSE grades:
  4. Why you want to study psychology:

Share as much detail as you're comfortable with.
Last edited by riannak; 4 weeks ago
riannak
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by riannak)
(Original post by riannak)

Hi! Welcome to the official uni applicants thread for 2022 psychology, hopefully we can support each other through the process

Here are some application details ice-breaker questions, if you want to do them!:

1. What unis are you thinking of :
  2. A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades:
  3. GCSE grades:
  4. Why you want to study psychology:

Share as much detail as you're comfortable with.
to start things off i'll go first
  1. What unis are you thinking of: oxford, ucl, kings, bath, durham
  2. A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades: A*A*A* (psychology, biology, geography)
  3. GCSE grades: 9999999999
  4. Why you want to study psychology: honestly i just find it so fascinating that people can be so different even though we are fundamentally made in the 'same way', and i want to find a way to use psychology to help people
cpke7810
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
What unis are you thinking of: cambridge, ucl, kcl, manchester, cardiff

A level / BTEC/ IB / Higher predicted grades: A*A*A*A* (maths, FM, chem, physics) with EPQ

GCSE grades: I didn't do GCSE or IGCSE

Why you want to study psychology: I've always found consciousness fascinating, and wanted to explore more of that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (67)
33.5%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
27%
No (52)
26%
I'm not sure (27)
13.5%

Watched Threads