The Student Room Group

thoughts on friends with benefits?

i've already caught feelings, but i think i'm slowly getting out of that stage. i just wish he would go into the phase of liking me for a while.
Reply 1
If people want to do it power to them, it usually ends in tears though as someone catches feels.. basic biology at work there. If it works out fine, good for them though.
In your case though, if youre going into friends with benefits already having feelings and you dont know if they will.. you're setting yourself up to get hurt imo
Original post by Anonymous

i've already caught feelings, but i think i'm slowly getting out of that stage. i just wish he would go into the phase of liking me for a while.

hehe
Reply 3
Original post by thomasdao
hehe

why u laughing
Get urself out before too late, it'll only get worse for you, he needs to act to keep you if he thinks you're worth it
ive been in a fwb relationship before. i had feelings for him and he had feelings for me. it was a way of being with each other without actually being with each other since we tried that before and it didnt work out.
More hassle than it is worth, most likely to ruin the friendship.
I don't get sexually or romantically involved with friends and won't make friends with guys that I am attracted to.

Quick Reply

Latest