Boyfriend finds cosplay girls hot. Need advice

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend talks about he finds anime girls and attractive and how they have big tits and I said to him but they are not real so how can they be attractive and he said cos I imagine them as cosplay girls. Is this wrong of him to do or am I completely overreacting? Does anyone else’s partner do this?
Ailysm
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend talks about he finds anime girls and attractive and how they have big tits and I said to him but they are not real so how can they be attractive and he said cos I imagine them as cosplay girls. Is this wrong of him to do or am I completely overreacting? Does anyone else’s partner do this?
Well in my opinion, if he truly loves you, he shouldnt be looking at anyone's tits. It doesnt matter if its an anime, what matters the most is that hes loyal to you and that he shouldnt be looking at anything thats inappropriate, especially when you dont want him to
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like hes dropping hints on what he wants you to dress up as rather than trying to make you jealous
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by goggleyed)
Sounds like hes dropping hints on what he wants you to dress up as rather than trying to make you jealous
Agreed
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Smh this why is why 2D girls are so much better than 3D.

He deserves better than you.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Find out if there is a character he particularly likes and at Christmas surprise him he’ll love you for it.
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I look at all sorts of nasty 2D stuff- doesn't mean I love milady any less than I do, she's a fine gal after all. Likewise I sometimes gawk at the nonsensical cosplay out there, though I do admit that I find those obscene breasts on some of 'em a little bit... much. Anyhow, I wouldn't personally take it as a sign of disloyalty or whatever else- everyones eyes wander over those whimsical 2D babes out there sometimes, who can help it? A good Waifu is all a man needs in life, 2D, 3D or otherwise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
10%
Okay (94)
29.38%
A bit lacking (115)
35.94%
Not good at all (79)
24.69%

Watched Threads