What ib grade is actually needed to get accepted from kcl business and management?

Watch
ibismylife
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
the uni web says that the candidate has to get 35 with 766 at HLs, including tok, ee.
but as long as i assume, this is a minimum requirement, so i was wondering what grade is definite/safe to get offer from kcl business... like above 37?
i know this also depends on the personal statement, but i just want to know the general view about this so that i can set my goal for my predicted grades.
Does anyone know about this?
alma_beu
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Using unifrog as my source cause they’ve got good data about typical entry grades

For the courses Business Management with a Year in Industry, Business Management, and International Management the typical grade of people who got in was 39, 766
ibismylife
Rep:
(Original post by alma_beu)
Using unifrog as my source cause they’ve got good data about typical entry grades

For the courses Business Management with a Year in Industry, Business Management, and International Management the typical grade of people who got in was 39, 766
thank you for your reply!
39, i see... the actual grade requirement is slightly higher than the requirement and what i thought.
Do you think they're going to reject me if i apply to business, with the grade 36 or 37? 1-2 points above the line? (sorry this is not productive question but im wondering about this.)
alma_beu
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ibismylife)
thank you for your reply!
39, i see... the actual grade requirement is slightly higher than the requirement and what i thought.
Do you think they're going to reject me if i apply to business, with the grade 36 or 37? 1-2 points above the line? (sorry this is not productive question but im wondering about this.)
I think if you’ve got a good personal statement and are overall a strong applicant those 1-2 points won’t be a downfall.

39 is just the typical score so there are people both above and below it
ibismylife
Rep:
(Original post by alma_beu)
I think if you’ve got a good personal statement and are overall a strong applicant those 1-2 points won’t be a downfall.

39 is just the typical score so there are people both above and below it
Alright. Thank you for telling me informative data!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.79%
Okay (69)
28.87%
A bit lacking (89)
37.24%
Not good at all (60)
25.1%

Watched Threads