User29263802
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi I’m interested in studying psychology or sports science I can’t make up my mind. Can anyone let me know there opinion on the psychology degree do you enjoy it? How difficult do you find it?etc
I can’t make up my mind which I want to do I have thought about sports psychology but thats not my favourite part of sports as I prefer anatomy and physiology. But I also really enjoy psychology at A-level so I’m unsure which to do.
gruzenka
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Studying Psychology is really interesting but can be mentally taxing. If you really have the will power and passion towards the subject then go for it. Make sure you consider every aspect before making a career in it. For eg: Job prospects, Money, your willingness and skills.
I don't have much knowledge on sports science so I can't comment on that. You can also consider sports psychology if you are confused what to choose. It will provide a good mixture of both.
User29263802
Rep:
(Original post by himadrigosain)
Studying Psychology is really interesting but can be mentally taxing. If you really have the will power and passion towards the subject then go for it. Make sure you consider every aspect before making a career in it. For eg: Job prospects, Money, your willingness and skills.
I don't have much knowledge on sports science so I can't comment on that. You can also consider sports psychology if you are confused what to choose. It will provide a good mixture of both.
Thanks for the advice I think I am gonna go for it tbh. Do you have any opinions on whether to stay at home vs move out?
gruzenka
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by User29263802)
Thanks for the advice I think I am gonna go for it tbh. Do you have any opinions on whether to stay at home vs move out?
You're welcome!
I am sorry I can't advice you on that as I am an international student.
User29263802
Rep:
(Original post by himadrigosain)
You're welcome!
I am sorry I can't advice you on that as I am an international student.
No probs ty!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads