How much does it cost to be in a relationship?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If I have a succesfull date and we both like each other then how often would we have to go on dates and do women and men pay half half on dates or does the man have to pay for the date.And how much money roughly would I need?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If I have a succesfull date and we both like each other then how often would we have to go on dates and do women and men pay half half on dates or does the man have to pay for the date.And how much money roughly would I need?
You forgot about the relationship tax as well :rofl:

Tbh, this question is incredibly subjective... it depends on you, your date, where you live etc.
username5776044
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
to have a relationship you dont have to go on dates where you take them to a fancy restaurant and reserve half the beach for them. it could just be watching a movie at home together or going bowling lmao also you dont have to have a set amount of dates to have just whenever you feel like it. the matter about the bill well youll have to talk about it i guess
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hey hey yall)
to have a relationship you dont have to go on dates where you take them to a fancy restaurant and reserve half the beach for them. it could just be watching a movie at home together or going bowling lmao also you dont have to have a set amount of dates to have just whenever you feel like it. the matter about the bill well youll have to talk about it i guess
Oh ok so sorry lol,I'm new to that stuff.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ecolier)

Tbh, this question is incredibly subjective... it depends on you, your date, where you live etc.
I never heard the one before lol.
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh ok so sorry lol,I'm new to that stuff.
its fine i asked a lot of qs too want it to be perfect yk
but it entirely depends on you how it pans out
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Factor in atleast 3k a year.

Unless you live together then it’s more.
Last edited by Little pecker; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ecolier)

I know you have to buy gifts on special occasions too.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Emotionally? Everything…

username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I know you have to buy gifts on special occasions too.
i mean i didnt buy my bf gifts on a special occasion cos thats not what we done. literally you decide if youre gonna splash money or not
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I heard it costs billions
Anonymous #1
i mean i didnt buy my bf gifts on a special occasion cos thats not what we done. literally you decide if youre gonna splash money or not
Oh ok I thought you had too but I know that if girls ask gifts more then on special occasions they are casted as a gold digger
EOData
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No more than you can afford - any partner worth keeping is not going to want you to go into debt to impress them.

The gifts I've received that have meant most to me have seldom - if ever - been the expensive ones
Last edited by EOData; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I heard it costs billions
Lmfao obviously the gold digger ones.
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh ok I thought you had too but I know that if girls ask gifts more then on special occasions they are casted as a gold digger
wait so cos girls want gifts on special occasions theyre gold diggers?? lmao i dont think so i mean depends how they ask but you cant assume someones a gold digger
Anonymous #1
(Original post by EOData)
No more than you can afford - any partner worth keeping is not going to want you to go into debt to impress them.

The gifts I've received that have meant most to me have seldom - if ever - been the expensive ones
Yh that is so true,your right a 100 percent.
LittleBear04
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It depends on venues you visit for dates, however you are not required to spend excessive amounts. It could simply be either bowling, watching a film or even in early stages a walk.
EOData
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
girls want gifts
I'm struggling with the whole concept of wanting gifts. Surely a gift is something freely given, not something you buy because someone nags you for it? Demanding a gift sounds more like wanting payment for services rendered
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Your life savings
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what kinda question...
everyone has different opinions but I would pay only for what I bought/ate. but in a relationship, its nice to pay for the other person sometimes
Last edited by Moonlight Rain; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.91%
Okay (94)
29.1%
A bit lacking (118)
36.53%
Not good at all (79)
24.46%

Watched Threads