The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

Official St George's University 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to St George's University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi!Course: BSc Biomedical SciencesSubjects: A-Levels in Biology, Chemistry and Maths
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
hi! im applying for medicine, and im doing physics, chemistry, biology, and maths
Reply 3
Original post by beatbeat
hi! im applying for medicine, and im doing physics, chemistry, biology, and maths

what are your predicted grades? and how did you UCAT go?
Original post by E13M10
what are your predicted grades? and how did you UCAT go?

hey! i'm currently being predicted 2A*2A, and my ucat wasnt too bad :confused:
i'm an international student though, so competition is a lot greater haha
Has anyone had any offers yet?
Original post by Lauracarter123
Has anyone had any offers yet?

nope, not yet!
Reply 7
has anyone had any interviews yet? How did it go?
Original post by ma03

I had one Jan 10th for Physiotherapy. It felt like it went well but I can tell if i’ll have done well enough for an offer or not.
Reply 9
I had one Jan 10th for Physiotherapy. It felt like it went well but I can tell if i’ll have done well enough for an offer or not.

ah hopefully you get one then! I have an interview on monday for radiography so just wanted to know if the recording and uploading of the interview is alright to do? How long did you spend to record and upload?
Original post by ma03
ah hopefully you get one then! I have an interview on monday for radiography so just wanted to know if the recording and uploading of the interview is alright to do? How long did you spend to record and upload?

It is different lengths for different courses but I had 3 hours to get the videos in by (with recording recommended to be done within the first 2). I found it easy enough to record and upload an I’d done some practice to work out how low a quality i could get away with filming in.
Reply 11
Original post by ma03

I have one tmrw for paramedic science, I think I've prepared enough the only thing I'll find a bit different about this one is that you have to film it and upload it instead of something like zoom. I just hope it doesn't take too long to upload tho
Reply 12
did
It is different lengths for different courses but I had 3 hours to get the videos in by (with recording recommended to be done within the first 2). I found it easy enough to record and upload an I’d done some practice to work out how low a quality i could get away with filming in.

did you manage to upload it all within the time they gave you? and do you only have to say your applicant ID in the first video or all of them?
Reply 13
hey, i've applied for paramedic science and currently studying biology, psychology and pe :smile:
got my MMI interview for st georges next fri so will update you how it goes
Reply 14
Original post by Meh4020
I have one tmrw for paramedic science, I think I've prepared enough the only thing I'll find a bit different about this one is that you have to film it and upload it instead of something like zoom. I just hope it doesn't take too long to upload tho

please let me know how it goes for st georges as I have mine for paramedic science next week fri. i know its so long that its a MMI but the uploading of the videos shouldn't be a worry. good luck :smile:

what questions did they ask you. can you tell me privately?
Original post by sonaferns
what questions did they ask you. can you tell me privately?

No I cant share the questions. They aren’t too bad, just try and relax and speak honestly.
Original post by ma03

i had an interview for paramedic science! i study psychology, biology and pe :smile:

the interview wasn't the standard zoom meeting with a panel but instead a set of questions where you then upload a video per question!
Original post by hosai
hey, i've applied for paramedic science and currently studying biology, psychology and pe :smile:
got my MMI interview for st georges next fri so will update you how it goes

good luck! what a coincidence we applied for the same course and do the same a level subjects :smile:
Reply 19
hahaha what a chance :smile:
whats your first choice of uni if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending