Official University of the Arts London 2022 Applicant Thread

Watch
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of the Arts London for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
Miagall
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, I'm applying to CSM! For either foundation art & design or BA fashion journalism
marisaherrera
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
hii Im thinking of applying to CSM or Camberwell! I want to do an art and design foundation )
sandra2264
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
HII im thinking of applying to CSM for either foundation or BA Graphic Communication Design
3ggfriedrice
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
So where are people coming from if they are applying for the foundation course? Bc London is expensivee
Miagall
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I know righttt hahha London is so expensive. I'm from Essex so just over an hour away. How about youu?

Also, are any of you preparing a portfolio for the foundation course? If so, what kinda things are you including in it?
Last edited by Miagall; 3 weeks ago
eva030
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I have the exact sam eating in mind, but plus LCC
mercy-o
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
i’ve applied for fashion journalism at csm and lcf )
mercy-o
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
anyone heard anything?
Last edited by mercy-o; 2 weeks ago
Miagall
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mercy-o)
anyone heard anything?
Nope, have you? I sent my application to the foundation course at csm last week and got a confirmation email but nothing since.
I’ve also applied to Fashion journalism at csm through UCAS but I’ve not had any emails yet.
Last edited by Miagall; 2 weeks ago
Miagall
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aatikaf)
Hi i am also from Essex and will be applying to London for MA Fine Art. Do you plan on commuting by train?
oh cool! I'm not 100% sure yet. I prefer the idea of staying on campus so everything is nearby but yeah I'm not too sure yet. What about you?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Miagall)
oh cool! I'm not 100% sure yet. I prefer the idea of staying on campus so everything is nearby but yeah I'm not too sure yet. What about you?
I think it depends on what the student timetables are like at the time. Whatever seems like a better cost effective solution, i guess!
ryanhamdan4
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi
I'm applying for CSM- Fashion Communcation-Fashion Journalism & Fashion Journalism & Content Creation in LCF
mercy-o
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
i’ve heard nothing! hopefully soon
mercy-o
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
i’ve gotten a csm portfolio request anyone else?
Rakib030103
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Hey I'm Rakib and I applied to study film practice and film and tv at lcc 2022. If I get both offers I might lean to film practice.
Rakib030103
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
anyone at lcc?
Miagall
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mercy-o)
i’ve gotten a csm portfolio request anyone else?
oh amazing! is that for foundation or BA? I've not heard anything back yet, was it via email you got the request?
sarj77
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Rakib030103)
Hey I'm Rakib and I applied to study film practice and film and tv at lcc 2022. If I get both offers I might lean to film practice.
I'm also applying for film practice and film and screen studies but definitely leaning towards film practice. I havent uploaded my portfolio yet as I am waitiing for my sixth form to send my application. Have you uploaded yours?
Rakib030103
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by sarj77)
I'm also applying for film practice and film and screen studies but definitely leaning towards film practice. I havent uploaded my portfolio yet as I am waitiing for my sixth form to send my application. Have you uploaded yours?
hey thanks for replying and nice you're doing the same course as me haha. yeah I uploaded my portfolio just now and I'd highly recommend doing film practice over film and screen studies because film practice is way more practical and less essay based. you get to actually have fun making films whereas film and screen studies is pretty much history which is boring aha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (88)
34.65%
Yes - a trusted person (70)
27.56%
No (67)
26.38%
I'm not sure (29)
11.42%

Watched Threads