The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Official University of the Arts London 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nuraaa13
Thanks! Good luck to you too 😊 It was in the email before they asked for our portfolio.

Hearing the outcome

If you applied before Wednesday 12 January 2022, and you provide everything we ask for by the deadline(s) we give you, you should hear the outcome of your application by Thursday 31 March 2022.

If you applied after Wednesday 12 January 2022, you should hear the outcome of your application by Thursday 30 June 2022 (subject to providing everything we ask for on time).

We’ll contact you if there’s going to be a delay in hearing from us.

That must not be for undergrads cuz 30th June is after the UCAS deadline
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Does anyone know the application stages for this year?
I applied last year (but am trying to switch courses so reapplying), and i'm pretty sure i just submitted a single 30 page portfolio digitally and then had an online interview

but i just submitted my portfolio for this year and it's just 15 pages, will we be asked for more portfolio content ?
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know the application stages for this year?
I applied last year (but am trying to switch courses so reapplying), and i'm pretty sure i just submitted a single 30 page portfolio digitally and then had an online interview

but i just submitted my portfolio for this year and it's just 15 pages, will we be asked for more portfolio content ?

I read somewhere that they cut down from 30 pages to 15! I submitted 15 pages & i’m sure thats it, they won’t ask for more :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I read somewhere that they cut down from 30 pages to 15! I submitted 15 pages & i’m sure thats it, they won’t ask for more :smile:

thank you that's good to hear!
Original post by tradwivery
Hellooo I sent my portfolio in December and got an offer for LCF International Prep for Fashion this past weekend!! Still waiting on CSM Foundation, has anyone heard from them yet?

Hi @tradwivery,

Congratulations on your offer for LCF International Prep for Fashion! The deadline for submitting your application for CSM Foundation is 13:00 (UK time) on 16th February 2022. Please note they do not consider applications until after that date. On the website it reads:

You are likely to receive the final outcome of your application through the UAL portal by 6th May 2022.

Please note that applications made to this course may be given an alternative pathway offer. This decision will be based on our assessment of your creative and potential interests.

I hope that reassures you.

Any further questions about the CSM Foundation please do not hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep
(edited 2 years ago)
has anyone received an offer from LCF fashion marketing? how long do they usually take to send out offers
Original post by amelierachelle
has anyone received an offer from LCF fashion marketing? how long do they usually take to send out offers

no I applied for Fashion Journalism back in November, submitted my essay in December. I’m assuming bc they request portfolios etc still until after the deadline that they get back to applicants late feb / March. idk tho, it’s killing me waiting to hear!!
anyone applied to the jewellery courses?
Hi! I submitted my portfolio last week for CSM BA Fine Art, just waiting for a result now
Me✌️ all of my 5 applications are aiming at LCC but I only hear from one :')
I want to join too! May I join please~ @julia.c_0418Thankyou~~
Original post by sarj77
hi, i applied for a course at LCC and submitted my portfolio at the end of november and also haven’t heard anything back. i think they’re most likely to get back to us after the holidays. also there’s an lcc groupchat on instagram let me know if you’re interested in joining :smile:

May I join the chat please? I wana join!!! @julia.c_0428
hi everyone!!
i just wanted to update that I GOT AN OFFER AT UAL WOOOO!! at LCF for BSc (hons) Fashion Management WOOOO 💓💓💓💓 i’m sorry excited and happy! i think i’m definitely going to firm UAL!!! can’t wait!!
Original post by sabrineee
hi everyone!!
i just wanted to update that I GOT AN OFFER AT UAL WOOOO!! at LCF for BSc (hons) Fashion Management WOOOO 💓💓💓💓 i’m sorry excited and happy! i think i’m definitely going to firm UAL!!! can’t wait!!

did you have an interview?x well done!!
Reply 194
Hi, has anyone else applied to Istituto Marangoni? I've applied and got a conditional offer but I'm a little confused about their next stages in the application so was wondering if anyone else had applied there as well.
Original post by dks7
Hi, has anyone else applied to Istituto Marangoni? I've applied and got a conditional offer but I'm a little confused about their next stages in the application so was wondering if anyone else had applied there as well.

i got a conditional offer as well :smile: they sent me a follow up email like a week after I received the offer on ucas, clearer instructions will be given there so don't worry!
Reply 196
i got a conditional offer as well :smile: they sent me a follow up email like a week after I received the offer on ucas, clearer instructions will be given there so don't worry!

Yess I got the follow-up email as well but was a bit confused about the enrollment fee. I'm still waiting for other offers before making a decision so I was wondering how and when I'm supposed to pay all that and complete the rest of the requirements they ask for because they didn't give me a deadline date.
Original post by dks7
Yess I got the follow-up email as well but was a bit confused about the enrollment fee. I'm still waiting for other offers before making a decision so I was wondering how and when I'm supposed to pay all that and complete the rest of the requirements they ask for because they didn't give me a deadline date.

ahhh i see. im not entirely sure either but what I'm planning to do is to wait for all my offers to come in before I decide whether I want to firm Istituto so that I can submit the form and make payment etc. just out of curiosity, which course did u apply for and what other unis did u apply to!
Reply 198
ahhh i see. im not entirely sure either but what I'm planning to do is to wait for all my offers to come in before I decide whether I want to firm Istituto so that I can submit the form and make payment etc. just out of curiosity, which course did u apply for and what other unis did u apply to!

Okay, thank you! I applied for the Fashion Styling and Creative Direction course at Istituto and I also applied to AUB and UAL. For UAL, I've applied to three courses: Fashion Styling, Creative Direction and PR and Communication!
What about you?!
Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps
Hi @tradwivery,

Congratulations on your offer for LCF International Prep for Fashion! The deadline for submitting your application for CSM Foundation is 13:00 (UK time) on 16th February 2022. Please note they do not consider applications until after that date. On the website it reads:

You are likely to receive the final outcome of your application through the UAL portal by 6th May 2022.

Please note that applications made to this course may be given an alternative pathway offer. This decision will be based on our assessment of your creative and potential interests.

I hope that reassures you.

Any further questions about the CSM Foundation please do not hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep

I have several concerned students re pebble app and application order. Some have got submission email so how long will pebble app be. One submitted pebble app on 10th but thinks they missed the deadline. Also how do I @ you
Thanks@University of the Arts London
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending