Official Ulster University 2022 Applicant Thread

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ulster University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
ebyrne2036
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Hello
I’m applying to 3 courses at Ulster Social Work Speech and language therapy and English with Education. I’m doing geography, English and health and social care for a level
MamaO
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Applying for Speech and Language Therapy. I'll be a mature student, currently working with ulsterbus
Egoulster
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I’m an international student coming for her postgraduate program (international business with advance practice) in jan 2022.
Bee275
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by MamaO)
Applying for Speech and Language Therapy. I'll be a mature student, currently working with ulsterbus
Hi,

I am also a mature student and applied for SLT Currently working from home teaching English online.
Tor234
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Im applying for Speech and Language Therapy also. However seriously doubting my ability to gain a place. Wish I knew how to write a personal statement and had some guidance on what the interviews will be like. Feel like I'm going in at the deep end.
Last edited by Tor234; 3 months ago
Vicig84
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I've applied for psychology social work. I'm a mature student and so frightened I'll be rejected. Has anyone had offers yet?
Ash lav
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I’m applying for adult nursing for the 2nd year in a row, also a mature student, does anyone no when the interviews are being held. Thanks
Lepenski
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Mature student here - applying for Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging.
Lepenski
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Tor234)
Im applying for Speech and Language Therapy also. However seriously doubting my ability to gain a place. Wish I knew how to write a personal statement and audio had some guidance on what the interviews will be like. Feel like I'm going in at the deep end.
There are lots of resources online about writing personal statements - I'm a mature student and found that a lot of guidance was directed more to young school-leavers. But there are definitely good resources out there.
Lepenski
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by MamaO)
I'm a mature student too! I think the AHP courses attract a lot of mature students.
ebyrne2036
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Has anyone got a speech and language offer yet
Ash lav
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ebyrne2036)
Has anyone got a speech and language offer yet
Has there been any interviews sent out yet? Iv applied for occupational therapy and adult nursing with ulster
ebyrne2036
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I’ve just been given a offer for english with education from them and Ik a couple other people have got but idk which subjects
Vicig84
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I got and offer for Psychology on Wednesday.
Ash lav
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ebyrne2036)
I’ve just been given a offer for english with education from them and Ik a couple other people have got but idk which subjects
That’s fantastic well done 🥰 do u no if there is any groups set up on Facebook or anywere for anyone who’s applying? Iv looked and can’t find any
Ash lav
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Vicig84)
I got and offer for Psychology on Wednesday.
That’s brilliant congratulations 🥳
ebyrne2036
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Aw tysm and nah I haven’t seen any. Theirs a general ucas one on Facebook and people but what they r applying for on that? That’s all I’ve heard abut tho
Tor234
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I haven't submitted my application yet, the deadline is the 26th of January is it?
Last edited by Tor234; 3 months ago
ebyrne2036
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (128)
42.38%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.88%
No (120)
39.74%

Watched Threads