The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Official Ulster University 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ulster University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

Scroll to see replies

Hello
I’m applying to 3 courses at Ulster Social Work Speech and language therapy and English with Education. I’m doing geography, English and health and social care for a level
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Applying for Speech and Language Therapy. I'll be a mature student, currently working with ulsterbus
I’m an international student coming for her postgraduate program (international business with advance practice) in jan 2022.
Reply 4
Original post by MamaO
Applying for Speech and Language Therapy. I'll be a mature student, currently working with ulsterbus

Hi,

I am also a mature student and applied for SLT :smile: Currently working from home teaching English online.
Reply 5
Im applying for Speech and Language Therapy also. However seriously doubting my ability to gain a place. Wish I knew how to write a personal statement and had some guidance on what the interviews will be like. Feel like I'm going in at the deep end.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
I've applied for psychology social work. I'm a mature student and so frightened I'll be rejected. Has anyone had offers yet?
Reply 7
I’m applying for adult nursing for the 2nd year in a row, also a mature student, does anyone no when the interviews are being held. Thanks
Reply 8
Mature student here - applying for Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging.
Reply 9
Original post by Tor234
Im applying for Speech and Language Therapy also. However seriously doubting my ability to gain a place. Wish I knew how to write a personal statement and audio had some guidance on what the interviews will be like. Feel like I'm going in at the deep end.

There are lots of resources online about writing personal statements - I'm a mature student and found that a lot of guidance was directed more to young school-leavers. But there are definitely good resources out there.
Original post by MamaO

I'm a mature student too! I think the AHP courses attract a lot of mature students.
Has anyone got a speech and language offer yet
Reply 12
Original post by ebyrne2036
Has anyone got a speech and language offer yet

Has there been any interviews sent out yet? Iv applied for occupational therapy and adult nursing with ulster
I’ve just been given a offer for english with education from them and Ik a couple other people have got but idk which subjects
Reply 14
I got and offer for Psychology on Wednesday.
Reply 15
Original post by ebyrne2036
I’ve just been given a offer for english with education from them and Ik a couple other people have got but idk which subjects

That’s fantastic well done 🥰 do u no if there is any groups set up on Facebook or anywere for anyone who’s applying? Iv looked and can’t find any
Reply 16
Original post by Vicig84
I got and offer for Psychology on Wednesday.

That’s brilliant congratulations 🥳
Aw tysm and nah I haven’t seen any. Theirs a general ucas one on Facebook and people but what they r applying for on that? That’s all I’ve heard abut tho
Reply 18
I haven't submitted my application yet, the deadline is the 26th of January is it?
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply