Official University of the West of England, Bristol 2022 Applicant Thread

Watch
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of the West of England, Bristol for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
Stev1759
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Please I applied for Diagnostic Radiography at UWE on 22th October and have not had from them yet. Has anyone received invite for interview or offer yet.
Stev1759
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of the West of England, Bristol for 2022!

Ice breaker questions:

Please I applied for Diagnostic Radiography at UWE on 22th October and have not had from them yet. Has anyone received invite for interview or offer yet.
Naomi Perry
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hey, just been offered a place for mental health nursing
Stev1759
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Naomi Perry)
hey, just been offered a place for mental health nursing
Oh that's great..congratulations..when did you applied and how was the interview before the offer?
Lou d
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I've just applied for UWE, Business management, and marketing.
Currently doing a fashion business course
jerora
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ay well done naomi!!!
Last edited by jerora; 1 month ago
jerora
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've applied for Interior Architecture there 😊. It was sent off last Friday but yet to hear from them! Good luck to those applying!
agranagrawal
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
IS it hard to get in University of west of Scotland? Help me
jerora
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by agranagrawal)
IS it hard to get in University of west of Scotland? Help me
I have no idea, sorry . But I did have Edinburgh Napier as my insurance choice and the day before I was going to submit my application it was removed automatically! My guess is spaces filled up fast because of priority to Scottish students but I haven't fact checked that.
agranagrawal
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Okay. Thank you for reply.
jerora
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Got offered a place for architectureeee!! 😁😁
Verdigress
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Stev1759)
I only just heard back about adding my portfolio to my application (doing animation) and usually I think they'll send interviews or offers in january-march or so, so dw and good luck!
Last edited by Verdigress; 4 weeks ago
mstickbug
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you heard anything back yet? I got offered an interview for radiography a few days ago
Stev1759
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mstickbug)
Have you heard anything back yet? I got offered an interview for radiography a few days ago
Yah same.. I have been invited for an interview too.. I wish us the best of luck
mstickbug
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yah same.. I have been invited for an interview too.. I wish us the best of luck
That's good to hear, good luck! Have you heard back from any of your other choices?
Stev1759
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mstickbug)
That's good to hear, good luck! Have you heard back from any of your other choices?
Yah but I really want UWE as my firm choice and you?
mstickbug
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yah but I really want UWE as my firm choice and you?
Got a rejection from sheffield hallam, gutted tbh. and not had any other interviews lol
mariebesley
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone!

I applied to UWE and received a place on their Psychology course. I applied after withdrawing a previous course (photography) at a different university and after a two year break decided to re-apply to university. I have A-levels in photography, graphic design and media studies.

Looking for other Psychology students to meet before the start of the course!
Miawb
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)

Ice breaker questions:

Hiya
i have received an offer for Criminology and Psychology. Currently studying music, psychology and history.
Does anyone know if the music facilities at UWE are open to students who aren't taking a music course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads