nmorenopaiva
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nmorenopaiva)
Wow! That's great. Let me know if you do end up getting the RHUL offer. Good luck with everything!
And thank you for the good luck for my entrance exams. I really do hope they go well.
Jas.acs
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hello everyone, I'm applying for English Literature and English Literature with creative writing!

My A-levels are: Biology, Psychology, and English Literature
Watermelon_2004
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Titch1781)
Hi everyone! I've applied to study Law and criminology at Holloway. I got an offer a couple of days ago.
Hi I’m also applying for Law with Criminology! Congratulations on getting your offer!!
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nmorenopaiva)
Wow! That's great. Let me know if you do end up getting the RHUL offer. Good luck with everything!
I got both my RHUL offers today! AAA and ABB!
Fifty345
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ayyyy congrats What did you apply for? And when did you apply?
Fifty345
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied for computer science a couple of days ago. Has anyone received any offers yet?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Fifty345)
Ayyyy congrats What did you apply for? And when did you apply?
Thanks so much! I applied for Astrophysics BSc and Digital Geoscience BSc on the 14th October. They received my application on the 15th.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I have an unconditional offer for Ancient History. My A-levels are English lit, Biology, and Psychology.
I got the offer circa. 10 days after applying.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
I have an unconditional offer for Ancient History. My A-levels are English lit, Biology, and Psychology.
I got the offer circa. 10 days after applying.
Congratulations! When did you apply?
eshasohal4
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
anyone got an offer to study psychology at RHUL? if so, after how long since you applied did u get the offer? xx
nmorenopaiva
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yay!!!! That's great! I told you everything will be fine in the end and what is meant to be will be. Congrats on your offer and hope everything goes well!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Congratulations! When did you apply?
Thank you! I applied on October 8th and got an offer on the 18th.
eshasohal4
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by eshasohal4)
anyone got an offer to study psychology at RHUL? if so, after how long since you applied did u get the offer? xx
I just got an offer from them today (C806 ABB)!! I applied on the 4th of November
Last edited by eshasohal4; 2 weeks ago
RainingRain
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by eshasohal4)
I got an offer about a month after applying (C801).
zws
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
anyone applying for biomed? I applied in October and got an offer last week!!
Titch1781
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Watermelon_2004)
Hi I’m also applying for Law with Criminology! Congratulations on getting your offer!!
Thank you! Hopefully see you next year!
Fifty345
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone got one for computer science yet?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I have applied for Medical Biochemistry with a year in industry. Anyone had any offers for any of the biochem courses yet?
Charlotte1512
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi! Management with Entrepreneurship (Year in Business)Currently studying Psychology, Business and health and social care
Fifty345
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Just got an offer for computer science. Reduced to two B’s!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (9)
11.25%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.25%
Finding the time to revise (7)
8.75%
Finding the motivation (20)
25%
Getting distracted (13)
16.25%
Procrastination (30)
37.5%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads