Hippoplankton
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?
Course: MSci Geoscience

Current Subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Classical Civilisation
daeconstudent
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
congrats! what are your predicted grades?
Fifty345
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by daeconstudent)
congrats! what are your predicted grades?
Mine r A star A.
beant6464
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I got an unconditional offer for English and Classical Studies, which I just firmed today. I applied in Mid-October and the offer came in about a week later, for those wondering.
Charlotte1512
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by beant6464)
I got an unconditional offer for English and Classical Studies, which I just firmed today. I applied in Mid-October and the offer came in about a week later, for those wondering.
Hi! What were your predicted grades vs the entry requirements for your course? I’m hoping for an unconditional so I was wondering whether there’s any hope haha
wellsey_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I got an offer today for Classical Studies! (BBB)
I study Philosophy, Classical Civilisations and Film Studies at a level.
beant6464
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Charlotte1512)
Hi! What were your predicted grades vs the entry requirements for your course? I’m hoping for an unconditional so I was wondering whether there’s any hope haha
My grades are ABCC and the entry requirements are ABB I believe. I had a really strong PS and access to the contextual offer due to a pretty intense tragedy happening in my personal life when I took my exams. Plus, RHUL are lowering entry requirements by 1 for everyone this year if you miss your grades by 1 on results day, so I would not give up hope if you don't get unconditional and still keep working hard. They are pretty generous with their offers
Charlotte1512
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by beant6464)
My grades are ABCC and the entry requirements are ABB I believe. I had a really strong PS and access to the contextual offer due to a pretty intense tragedy happening in my personal life when I took my exams. Plus, RHUL are lowering entry requirements by 1 for everyone this year if you miss your grades by 1 on results day, so I would not give up hope if you don't get unconditional and still keep working hard. They are pretty generous with their offers
Thank you so much! This has made me feel a lot better about the entire situation
anonymousharry11
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Hey is anyone applied or got an offer for geography or human geography for 2022 entry, love to meet some fellow applicants!
LONDON2022
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 hours ago
I’ve just had an offer from Royal Holloway for Law. AAB. It didn’t say anything about taking a grade lower if you get a grade lower although it’s on their website. Is this automatic. Thanks!
tottotes
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 hours ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Roya Holloway for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
Hiya!!

I've applied for English
And I'm studying English, Music, Art and Classical studies!

Just got an offer on Friday! Depending on if i get an offer from York, I'll consider it as my top choice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (9)
11.25%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.25%
Finding the time to revise (7)
8.75%
Finding the motivation (20)
25%
Getting distracted (13)
16.25%
Procrastination (30)
37.5%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads