Official Oxford Brookes University 2022 Applicant Thread

Watch
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Oxford Brookes University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 4 weeks ago
laulau07!
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
I am applying for LLB Law, but wondering if this Uni has a good reputation for this subject? I am doing Business and Law BTEC and I am predicted DMM
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
Hi, I applied for Computer Science for Cyber Security (BSc). Access to HE - Science (DDD) and BTEC Computer Science (DDM) have already been achieved. Let the waiting game begin!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I applied for Computer Science for Cyber Security (BSc). Access to HE - Science (DDD) and BTEC Computer Science (DDM) have already been achieved. Let the waiting game begin!
Got an offer!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (101)
34.83%
Yes - a trusted person (81)
27.93%
No (77)
26.55%
I'm not sure (31)
10.69%

Watched Threads