How heavy at the bench press barbell on their own at The Gym Group?

Watch
dipsy3211
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Title pretty says it all
elixirhtc
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes it is but you have to set according to your capacity ..
dipsy3211
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just realised I didn't even word the title properly. Silly me

I meant to ask how heavy is the bar on its own? I've seen different numbers with some saying 15kg and some saying 20kg
joshghandi
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
most are 20KG, just add 5kgs to start with and build your way up. The bar on its own can be heavy to beginners, so don’t be ashamed if you need to just use the bar for the first few weeks
saifkiddan
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
its 20kg at my gym
dipsy3211
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.35%
Okay (40)
28.78%
A bit lacking (49)
35.25%
Not good at all (37)
26.62%

Watched Threads