(Original post by TK)
    ok cool - i'll keep searching
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    theres this
    http://www.riverisland.com/productde...&lpguid=200189

or this

http://www.topshop.co.uk/promostores...ive=yes&promo=

no i dont like either of them and im sure u dont either - wow i never knew skirt huntin could be this tough or maybe your just a fussy shopper like me lol

but i bet the fussy ones among us always end up lookin the best at the end! lol

love ladyshort

ReputationRep:
    http://shopping.msn.com/eshopframe.a...6dt%3d01-17-05

not bad but it only ships within the states

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    theres this
    http://www.riverisland.com/productde...&lpguid=200189

or this

http://www.topshop.co.uk/promostores...ive=yes&promo=

no i dont like either of them and im sure u dont either - wow i never knew skirt huntin could be this tough or maybe your just a fussy shopper like me lol

but i bet the fussy ones among us always end up lookin the best at the end! lol

love ladyshort
    i doubt i could ever look the best, but as long as i look decent i don't mind ='( the first isn't ball-like and the second was a link to topshop =P

ReputationRep:
    Which ball is this for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxymoron)
    Which ball is this for?
    if i manage to get tickets for the union ball OR (if i dont) my friend's invited me to the jsoc ball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    if i manage to get tickets for the union ball OR (if i dont) my friend's invited me to the jsoc ball.
    Sounds good! Thanks for signing our guestbook yesterday by the way :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good! Thanks for signing our guestbook yesterday by the way :p:
    PAH Matt made me =P

ReputationRep:
    mmm ... kind of guessed that

ReputationRep:
    Oooh the union ball is Las Vegas themed isn't it? If so, I want to go! But as Britney Spears when she had her wedding

ReputationRep:
    bit weird hmm

per una - nice - from marks and sparks

pffft it's way too hard can't find anything

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Oooh the union ball is Las Vegas themed isn't it? If so, I want to go! But as Britney Spears when she had her wedding
    OhmyGOD ='( so basically what you're saying is ripped jeans and a tshirt will get anyone out of ball dress shopping of course the idea's taken so i could always go with the whatshisface guy she married.

ReputationRep:
    OhmyGOD ='( so basically what you're saying is ripped jeans and a tshirt will get anyone out of ball dress shopping of course the idea's taken so i could always go with the whatshisface guy she married.
    I think if I turned up drunk as Britney Spears I'd probably be turned away

ReputationRep:
    Hehe - except it sounds more like a bop than a ball

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    bit weird hmm

per una - nice - from marks and sparks

pffft it's way too hard can't find anything

good luck!
    ooh the first one's not bad but the bidding for the second one has ended.

either way you deserve chocs, if you're comfortable with giving out your addy or a friend's addy or whatever, do let me know. thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I think if I turned up drunk as Britney Spears I'd probably be turned away
    Possibly go all girly and stuff though, should be fun...i'm the last person on earth you would see with a skirt on ='(

ReputationRep:
    ooh the first one's not bad but the bidding for the second one has ended.

either way you deserve chocs, if you're comfortable with giving out your addy or a friend's addy or whatever, do let me know. thanks
    hehe - me think i should lay of the chocs for a bit :p: (but thaks anyway) and the first one's only £5, so I spose it wouldn't really matter if it was no good

ReputationRep:
    Hehe - except it sounds more like a bop than a ball
    Eeeeeexactly! You going? I think guys have it easy, just find a suit and whatnot. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    hehe - me think i should lay of the chocs for a bit :p: (but thaks anyway) and the first one's only £5, so I spose it wouldn't really matter if it was no good
    Okies. And wow, true. I should probably buy it anyway ='( Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gojane.com/skirts.html

hey sorry couldnt help 2 much - but really did try! lol have fun at the ball and good luck skirt hunting - again this is another link but i doubt it has anything in the slightest bit usable! lol

good luck

love ladyshort!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.