first kiss - let's reminisce

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(that rhymed lol)

I'm 15, I had it with him at this age on Wednesday 1st September 2021. In a park, under an old oak tree, and i had told him that i wanted my first to be with someone special, he said that it shouldn't be him then. We almost kissed twice on a landing in the pond, but then we stopped trying and we were under the tree, when he just held me and I looked at him and I leaned in, and he followed. We kissed twice before going to get brunch and then we went walking near the park. There is a overground train station there, so we walked around it, and found a bridge to get to the other side. Little did I know, that was where we were gonna makeout. With tongue. He teased me a lot, and it was annoying bc i kept tiptoeing up to kiss him, and he'd just move his head up a little bit. his hands were on my back, and it felt so good having him so close to me. He started to get a lil *not soft* and his shorts were stained. he was mad at me for that, but i didn't actually do anything soo...
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Even better than I imagined. The softness of the lips and being that close to someone I found very attractive was surprisingly overwhelming
username5776044
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
ooh something i can actually participate in lol

it was wednesday 23rd june, our first date and a week after he asked me out. we were both 15 *still are*. he took me to a place called kingston park and it was beautiful and so romantic. we spent a while walking about then he took me along a pathway that lead alongside the water. we came across a few steps going down which lead to a bench just above the marsh. we sat down and cuddled close and i placed my hand on his knee. i relaxed a bit more as we cuddled and started to move my hand up his thigh a bit and moved it back down which got him a bit excited but it was nothing new. he done the same to me and we were both getting a little worked up and started laughing at the state of us. he whispered in me ear "youre getting a bit excited arent you" to which i just stopped breathing. i placed my head on his shoulder, and moved my hand further up his thigh then stopped really close. he gulped and i laughed because i knew what i was doing to him. he then leant over and looked at me so passionately, like he couldnt control himself, grabbed me round the neck and kissed me. we kissed for a good 10 seconds then pulled away. we were both out of breath and a little too excited and we kissed again. i shuffled round on the bench and placed my hands at the base of his hairline and pushed him against me. he pulled me closer by the waist and we kissed more. we stopped to catch our breath and started laughing because we had come so close to kissing before and it was always so calm compared to what just happened. a couple walked past with a dog and we pulled apart because i was practically sitting on his lap. i stood up and held my hand out for him to take it but he said hed need 5 minutes since he was too excited and couldnt walk properly. it was great fun watching him walk after with his bag in front of him lmao

we made out a bunch of times later on in the date and i actually sat on his lap too. he later on admitted that when he got home he had to change 😂 was great fun tho and ill never forget it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hey hey yall)
ooh something i can actually participate in lol

it was wednesday 23rd june, our first date and a week after he asked me out. we were both 15 *still are*. he took me to a place called kingston park and it was beautiful and so romantic. we spent a while walking about then he took me along a pathway that lead alongside the water. we came across a few steps going down which lead to a bench just above the marsh. we sat down and cuddled close and i placed my hand on his knee. i relaxed a bit more as we cuddled and started to move my hand up his thigh a bit and moved it back down which got him a bit excited but it was nothing new. he done the same to me and we were both getting a little worked up and started laughing at the state of us. he whispered in me ear "youre getting a bit excited arent you" to which i just stopped breathing. i placed my head on his shoulder, and moved my hand further up his thigh then stopped really close. he gulped and i laughed because i knew what i was doing to him. he then leant over and looked at me so passionately, like he couldnt control himself, grabbed me round the neck and kissed me. we kissed for a good 10 seconds then pulled away. we were both out of breath and a little too excited and we kissed again. i shuffled round on the bench and placed my hands at the base of his hairline and pushed him against me. he pulled me closer by the waist and we kissed more. we stopped to catch our breath and started laughing because we had come so close to kissing before and it was always so calm compared to what just happened. a couple walked past with a dog and we pulled apart because i was practically sitting on his lap. i stood up and held my hand out for him to take it but he said hed need 5 minutes since he was too excited and couldnt walk properly. it was great fun watching him walk after with his bag in front of him lmao

we made out a bunch of times later on in the date and i actually sat on his lap too. he later on admitted that when he got home he had to change 😂 was great fun tho and ill never forget it
what's the first letter of his name if you don't mind me asking. bc the same literally happened to me, after.
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what's the first letter of his name if you don't mind me asking. bc the same literally happened to me, after.
lmao his name is joe
i was his first gf and he was my first proper bf
Anonymous #1
lmao his name is joe
i was his first gf and he was my first proper bf
it's not a Joe G****ll is it?
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it's not a Joe G****ll is it?
no his name is joe m****s
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I was 12, 'in love', it was a summer's night in a really nice leafy green place.

Nothing like a first kiss if it's someone you really like, it was the most intense/dizzying kiss till this day, more than ones I've had recently with people I was actually in love with!
Anonymous #1
no his name is joe m****s
oh okay. PHEW!
vnesswa
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i'm 18. lowkey had it on thursday on a first date with a guy. he didn't know it was my first. but man, it was goooooood
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh okay. PHEW!
pls i panicked for a sec lmao
maybemedic999
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
17 nd never had one :/// pls can u guys share ur stories so i can live thru u
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by maybemedic999)
17 nd never had one :/// pls can u guys share ur stories so i can live thru u
lol mines got 3 reps dont know why it was the least interesting part of the day 👀
Anonymous #1
pls i panicked for a sec lmao
sameeee. heart was rAciNg
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
sameeee. heart was rAciNg
god i know we both had to calm down lmao after that date

our bfs wouldve had something to talk about *ahem stains ahem* lmao
Anonymous #1
god i know we both had to calm down lmao after that date

our bfs wouldve had something to talk about *ahem stains ahem* lmao
oh mine is not my boyfriend rn. We made out and then we both decided that we didn't want to get into a relationship - this would be my first and he just got out of one - so yeah. But we talk (dirty) everyday, and i think we might amount to sommin like friends w benefits, but not HUGE benefits, nah-ah im saving myself for my boyfriend.
username5776044
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh mine is not my boyfriend rn. We made out and then we both decided that we didn't want to get into a relationship - this would be my first and he just got out of one - so yeah. But we talk (dirty) everyday, and i think we might amount to sommin like friends w benefits, but not HUGE benefits, nah-ah im saving myself for my boyfriend.
ah mines my ex which is pretty annoying since i like him a lot. was willing yk. we done fwb but just made out a few times and acted like a couple secretly lol
i talked dirty with him lol were quite similar ig
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I was 15. It was 1999. It was terrible. He's dead now.
Anonymous #1
ah mines my ex which is pretty annoying since i like him a lot. was willing yk. we done fwb but just made out a few times and acted like a couple secretly lol
i talked dirty with him lol were quite similar ig
yeah, i get the feeling we'd be quite good friends if we acc met.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
I was 15. It was 1999. It was terrible. He's dead now.
im so sorry ma'am
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads