The Student Room Group

The Polished Frog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by viktorismyplant
i- so joe sits in front of me to the right in science exams im not complaining that ass omfg ALSO HIS DEEP MF VOICE WHEN HE WHISPERS SOPHIA YOU LUCKY GIRL i want that oof
also he was in my english lit. i cant escape him :colonhash:
eh i done ok i hate science higher lol

'that ass' PAHAHAHAA LOVE IT
I do triple science higher and its so much work like dont even get me started on physics- absolutely dreading that one
What mocks do you have tomorrow?
Original post by thrivingfrog
'that ass' PAHAHAHAA LOVE IT
I do triple science higher and its so much work like dont even get me started on physics- absolutely dreading that one
What mocks do you have tomorrow?

so do i :hubba: he wears a belt to keep his shirt tucked in but when he leans forward daaaaamn :fan:
ANYWAY
bahahah i took combined :biggrin:
food tech, history (ppls health) and maths (calc)
so do i :hubba: he wears a belt to keep his shirt tucked in but when he leans forward daaaaamn :fan:
ANYWAY
bahahah i took combined :biggrin:
food tech, history (ppls health) and maths (calc)

LMAO there's this one lad in my class and I'm pretty sure at one point in year 9, every single girl fancied him PAHAHA honestly some creepy **** went on there

We don't even get a choice of combined/triple literally they just said everyone in set 1 does triple everyone else is combined and here we are :bebored:

My first mock is maths and my teacher isn't even in atm- like how-
We have a GEOGRAPHY TEACHER as a sub
HOW DOES THAT WORK :elmo:
LMAO there's this one lad in my class and I'm pretty sure at one point in year 9, every single girl fancied him PAHAHA honestly some creepy **** went on there

We don't even get a choice of combined/triple literally they just said everyone in set 1 does triple everyone else is combined and here we are :bebored:

My first mock is maths and my teacher isn't even in atm- like how-
We have a GEOGRAPHY TEACHER as a sub
HOW DOES THAT WORK :elmo:

yh thats like david or harry, everyon likes them. i mean i like harry lol

bahahahaha unluckyyyyy we chose that whn we chose our options

OMFG GOOD LUCK A GEO TEACHER I CANT
yh thats like david or harry, everyon likes them. i mean i like harry lol

bahahahaha unluckyyyyy we chose that whn we chose our options

OMFG GOOD LUCK A GEO TEACHER I CANT

Soo.... everyone means you basically :laugh:

HONESTLY HE LITERALLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT WE WERE DOING AND IT WAS AREA OF A CIRCLE I-

(on another note, his Irish accent :hubba: beautiful)
Soo.... everyone means you basically :laugh:

HONESTLY HE LITERALLY DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT WE WERE DOING AND IT WAS AREA OF A CIRCLE I-

(on another note, his Irish accent :hubba: beautiful)

bahaha no david is that popular sporty type and harry i mean no need to explain

BAHAH OMFG THATS EASY THO

:0 irish omfg so hot
i- so joe sits in front of me to the right in science exams im not complaining that ass omfg ALSO HIS DEEP MF VOICE WHEN HE WHISPERS SOPHIA YOU LUCKY GIRL i want that oof
also he was in my english lit. i cant escape him :colonhash:
eh i done ok i hate science higher lol

resist it.........
you dont need him :yep:
Original post by Food!
resist it.........
you dont need him :yep:

so weve always been on the whole dont make it awkward were friends. guess who made it awkward. guess who says it doesnt feel right that we talk cos were exes GUESS WHO ****ING MAKES ME CRY EVERYNIGHT BUT DOESNT GIVE A **** HUH anyway today was great
so weve always been on the whole dont make it awkward were friends. guess who made it awkward. guess who says it doesnt feel right that we talk cos were exes GUESS WHO ****ING MAKES ME CRY EVERYNIGHT BUT DOESNT GIVE A **** HUH anyway today was great

Well that was an emotional rollercoaster....

On a serious note I hope your OK!

yh i dont think you guys should even try to stay friends anymore tbh just ignoreeeeeeeeee
Well that was an emotional rollercoaster....

On a serious note I hope your OK!

lmao ikr im a mess
yh im better now. had a 10 minute group convo and we didnt say a word. goals. i like harry now i just miss the relationship

Original post by Food!
yh i dont think you guys should even try to stay friends anymore tbh just ignoreeeeeeeeee

yh i ammmmmmm

i spent an hour with harry :colone:
lmao ikr im a mess
yh im better now. had a 10 minute group convo and we didnt say a word. goals. i like harry now i just miss the relationship

yh i ammmmmmm

i spent an hour with harry :colone:

yassssss girlll get your mannn :woo:
Original post by Food!
yassssss girlll get your mannn :woo:

i have news its on the lptphw thread lol
i have news its on the lptphw thread lol

i saw :colone:
2ND DECEMBER 2021

OKs o if anyone could tell me HOW it's december already that'd be great.

Had my college interview today and they ended up sending me to the wrong person so that was slightly traumatic but I got a place so that's gucci.

To-do
Chem- fuel cells
Physics- unit 1
Bio- unit 1
English- unseen poetry question
Guitar practice (although will probably end up doing this tomorrow morning)
16TH DECEMBER 🤌🐸

HELLO I SURVIVED MY MOCKS AND NOW IVE DECIDED TO ✨REVIVE✨ THIS BLOG THAT WAS NEVER REALLY 'VIVED' IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Today was the last day of term and my last mock (until like the first day back but we roll) HALLELUJAH. I had English language today and I only very nearly cried, but I promise that no single tear escaped my eyeballs. Issue is, because I'm a try-hard I've been revising like everyday since September for these mockeroos and I have no idea what to do with myself for these two weeks.

It's almost my birthday BTW

Tags (please just say if you wanna be removed/added because idek at this point LMAO) @hxnnxh_13.11.06 @viktorismyplant @Food! @AestheticStudying
16TH DECEMBER 🤌🐸

HELLO I SURVIVED MY MOCKS AND NOW IVE DECIDED TO ✨REVIVE✨ THIS BLOG THAT WAS NEVER REALLY 'VIVED' IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Today was the last day of term and my last mock (until like the first day back but we roll) HALLELUJAH. I had English language today and I only very nearly cried, but I promise that no single tear escaped my eyeballs. Issue is, because I'm a try-hard I've been revising like everyday since September for these mockeroos and I have no idea what to do with myself for these two weeks.

Tags (please just say if you wanna be removed/added because idek at this point LMAO) @hxnnxh_13.11.06 @viktorismyplant @Food! @AestheticStudying

:woo: well doneeeeee
and happy early birthday
16TH DECEMBER 🤌🐸

Congrats for the mocks!!!

Eyyyyy 11 dayssssssss until your birthday :woo:
Original post by Food!
:woo: well doneeeeee
and happy early birthday

Thank youuuuuuu :u:

Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Congrats for the mocks!!!

Eyyyyy 11 dayssssssss until your birthday :woo:

Thanksanks and AHHHH YOU REMEMBERED SKSKS THIS GIRL GOT IT IN THE BAG
Thank youuuuuuu :u: