millielamb14
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello!

I couldn't find a Homerton 2022 thread so made this for any aspiring Homerton students. Feel free to post
Last edited by millielamb14; 4 weeks ago
vr123
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I don't think so.

I'm applying to homerton for law, wbu?
ellis23456
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vr123)
Hi, I don't think so.

same
vr123
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ellis23456)
same
What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking.
millielamb14
Rep:
(Original post by vr123)
Hi, I don't think so.

I'm applying for HSPS
succubus666
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
im applying for english
millielamb14
Rep:
(Original post by succubus666)
im applying for english
Ah good luck! Did you get to visit over the summer?
Last edited by millielamb14; 1 month ago
succubus666
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by millielamb14)
Ah good luck! Did you get to visit over the summer?
no haha! my decision to apply to cambridge was pretty late
millielamb14
Rep:
(Original post by succubus666)
no haha! my decision to apply to cambridge was pretty late
Aw well! I got the chance to tour the college over the summer and absolutely loved it. Although, I haven't seen many people applying to Homerton on the threads
louisdtks
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey. I'm applying to Homerton for Psychological and Behavioural Sciences. Good luck with your applications guys!
wenso
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi I'm applying to Homerton for law
ellis23456
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by wenso)
Hi I'm applying to Homerton for law
same
azby1098
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
fellow geographer friend is applying for geography at homerton
annaspencer
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I've applied for Geography at Homerton!
azby1098
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by annaspencer)
I've applied for Geography at Homerton!
PM me if u want haha what are your gcse grades and a level subjects if you don’t mind my asking
Last edited by azby1098; 4 weeks ago
annaspencer
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by azby1098)
PM me if u want haha what are your gcse grades and a level subjects if you don’t mind my asking
Sure ahah In my gcse's I got all 7s 8s and 9s, then for A levels, I'm doing Geography, English literature, and Psychology, and my predicted grades are A*A*A. How about you aha ?
azby1098
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by annaspencer)
Sure ahah In my gcse's I got all 7s 8s and 9s, then for A levels, I'm doing Geography, English literature, and Psychology, and my predicted grades are A*A*A. How about you aha ?
It’s my friend who actually applied! She does Geography Economics and Maths A*AA, and got all 9/8/7s too! What made you choose homerton?
annaspencer
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by azby1098)
It’s my friend who actually applied! She does Geography Economics and Maths A*AA, and got all 9/8/7s too! What made you choose homerton?
Ohhhh got it aha, hmm I think it was probably the general feel of the place when I visited, I just feel like it's definitely suited to me and I like both the look and feel of the place
dfhhdaefr
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
heyy, applied for econ
annaspencer
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
does anyone know when we find out about interviews?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads