Law Offers 2022

Watch this thread
charliecon2004
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi Guys,Just wondering if people have gotten any offers yet?I've applied to Cambridge, UCL, KCL, Queen Mary and Manchester and I've so far only gotten an offer from Manchester (A*AA).Anyone else have offers or know when to expect offers from other Unis?
Lukewarm.
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by charliecon2004)
Hi Guys,Just wondering if people have gotten any offers yet?I've applied to Cambridge, UCL, KCL, Queen Mary and Manchester and I've so far only gotten an offer from Manchester (A*AA).Anyone else have offers or know when to expect offers from other Unis?
No offers yet - Oxford, LSE, UCL, KCL, Durham - Late October
niaaanz
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
i just got an offer from cardiff yesterday and i applied to ucl, kcl, sheffield, kent and cardiff on the 13th
fiyinbk
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by niaaanz)
i just got an offer from cardiff yesterday and i applied to ucl, kcl, sheffield, kent and cardiff on the 13th
I am applying for Sheffield for Law too!
niaaanz
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by fiyinbk)
I am applying for Sheffield for Law too!
good luck!!
arlene1202
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
sameee for UCL, KCL and QMUL
I also applied to LSE and Oxford
no offers yet, I guess they only start giving offers from mid-nov?
hopeJun2022
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi, just wondering if this IB subject combination is strong for Law at LSE, UCL or King's?
HL's: Psychology - Global Politics - Language A Turkish Literature
SL's: Math - Physics - Language A English Literature
Does English A Lit have to be at HL? Or any Language A Literature is OK?
meryembenj
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi, I've applied to Cambridge, KCL, LSE, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. I've just received a conditional offer from Glasgow on Friday.
Good luck and wishing you all the best with your responses!
superdude456
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hey, what are your a level subjects. Also congrats on the conditional from uofm
flo_red
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by meryembenj)
Hi, I've applied to Cambridge, KCL, LSE, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. I've just received a conditional offer from Glasgow on Friday.
Good luck and wishing you all the best with your responses!
Congratulations! Did you apply for Common Law?
bubblyoongles
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Congratulations!! I have applied to Cardiff too! May I know what grades they offered if you don't mind?
niaaanz
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by bubblyoongles)
Congratulations!! I have applied to Cardiff too! May I know what grades they offered if you don't mind?
thank you!! i got predicted A* A* A and got an offer of AAB but ABB with an A in my EPQ (and I got an A* in that too)
bubblyoongles
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
thank you!! i got predicted A* A* A and got an offer of AAB but ABB with an A in my EPQ (and I got an A* in that too)
Damn you're great. Just received my Cardiff AAA offer 😭. I was predicted AAB. All the best to us sike. 🥵😤
nnpatel01
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hey - I've received offers for Law from UCL, KCL, Warwick and Bristol. Gave up on waiting for LSE to reply because UCL ranks higher for Law. KCL lowered my offer from A*AA to AAA and is my insurance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads