The Student Room Group

Provisional license

I sent of for my provisional at the start of august and it still says awaiting application return form , has anyone else had the same issues?
- Anyone know which email to use to contact them
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

That’s odd. You should’ve gotten it in 10 working days. I say e-mail them about it and that it’s taking unsually long.
Reply 2
Original post by JA03
That’s odd. You should’ve gotten it in 10 working days. I say e-mail them about it and that it’s taking unsually long.

I’ve tried emailing them and ringing them but they don’t reply , I’ve heard they’re on strike
Reply 3
Original post by JA03

10 working days? Next joke please.
I haven’t got it as well, I sent it at the start of July
Same problem here
Reply 6
I’ve had the same issue. I sent mine off in July and when I tracked my application it was the same as yours. I emailed them and it came before they responded to it luckily about 2 weeks ago though. Have you emailed them?
Reply 7
Original post by Anna83838
I sent of for my provisional at the start of august and it still says awaiting application return form , has anyone else had the same issues?

I also sent mine off at the start of August. I haven't received anything yet.
Reply 8
Original post by pocwor
I also sent mine off at the start of August. I haven't received anything yet.

Did you have to send them anything?
Reply 9
Original post by JaiBasi
I’ve had the same issue. I sent mine off in July and when I tracked my application it was the same as yours. I emailed them and it came before they responded to it luckily about 2 weeks ago though. Have you emailed them?

I’ve tried to email them but they never replied , which email did you use?
I’ve heard that they’ve been on strike a few times so they have a backlog of work, I applied to change my provisional early august and it only came last week so hopefully yours should come soon :smile:
Which email did you use?
Hiya, I applied for an updated license in June and just received it finally last week. They are definitely slow moving at the moment.
Reply 13
Original post by goldensky
I’ve heard that they’ve been on strike a few times so they have a backlog of work, I applied to change my provisional early august and it only came last week so hopefully yours should come soon :smile:

Thanks hope so
Reply 14
Original post by Chi chi5
Hiya, I applied for an updated license in June and just received it finally last week. They are definitely slow moving at the moment.

Wow that’s long
Wow that’s long

Yea, and the website never updated to say it had been issued when I checked last a week before I received it
Reply 16
Yea, and the website never updated to say it had been issued when I checked last a week before I received it

Oh great , no point tracking it then
Oh great , no point tracking it then

You can keep checking of course, but it’s definitely not reliable I would say. Unless of course they updated it from awaiting form to issued a day or so before I received mine
Reply 18
You can keep checking of course, but it’s definitely not reliable I would say. Unless of course they updated it from awaiting form to issued a day or so before I received mine

Even if it said received that would be better so I know it isn’t lost
Even if it said received that would be better so I know it isn’t lost

Haha right! I ended up sending in the form twice and it never changed to received. Hope you haven’t got to wait too much longer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending