Downing College 2022 A100 Medicine Applicants

Watch
z.cre
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi! I'm applying for Medicine at Downing College for 2022 entry. Anyone also applying?
parthenocarpy
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Hello there, i'm down for Downing too.
Last edited by parthenocarpy; 2 months ago
z.cre
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by parthenocarpy)
Hello there, i'm a down for Downing too.
Hiii! Good luck!
Sun.h
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Guys do you think loads applied for downing med this year? Cuz last year over 140 applied. I really hope less applied this year!!!
z.cre
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sun.h)
Guys do you think loads applied for downing med this year? Cuz last year over 140 applied. I really hope less applied this year!!!
I hope so too!
z.cre
Rep:
Anyone here anxiously waiting for Downing to send out invitations?
Sun.h
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z.cre)
Anyone here anxiously waiting for Downing to send out invitations?
Yes i am SO SCARED think last yr they took a week from bmat results day to give offers out
z.cre
Rep:
(Original post by Sun.h)
Yes i am SO SCARED think last yr they took a week from bmat results day to give offers out
OMG WTH should I email to ask
Sun.h
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z.cre)
OMG WTH should I email to ask
I’m guessing it was because last year they had a huge increase in application. And if u do end up emailing please share their response!! Out of interest, were u able to sit the bmat properly?
z.cre
Rep:
(Original post by Sun.h)
I’m guessing it was because last year they had a huge increase in application. And if u do end up emailing please share their response!! Out of interest, were u able to sit the bmat properly?
Yes cuz I am an international applicant! Do you happen to know the interview dates for medicine applicants last year?
Sun.h
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z.cre)
Yes cuz I am an international applicant! Do you happen to know the interview dates for medicine applicants last year?
Ahh! Same but i sat in uk so i was locked up for 4 hours :/ i found last year’s interview spreadsheet and it ranged from 10-15th if I recall correctly !!
z.cre
Rep:
(Original post by Sun.h)
Ahh! Same but i sat in uk so i was locked up for 4 hours :/ i found last year’s interview spreadsheet and it ranged from 10-15th if I recall correctly !!
Thank you! So you are also an international applicant?
Sun.h
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z.cre)
Thank you! So you are also an international applicant?
Yes !!
z.cre
Rep:
(Original post by Sun.h)
Yes !!
Where are you from? I am Chinese but I had my education in Singapore.
Sun.h
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z.cre)
Where are you from? I am Chinese but I had my education in Singapore.
Korea but i studied in uk for 6-7 yrs
z.cre
Rep:
(Original post by Sun.h)
Korea but i studied in uk for 6-7 yrs
Ohh good luck to both of us :>
Sun.h
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z.cre)
Ohh good luck to both of us :>
Good luck !!!
parthenocarpy
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yea, i haven't heard back from Downing myself, however, they do get a lot of applicants to comb through, so im not surprised. Panicking seems to be the only option.
Home applicant.
z.cre
Rep:
(Original post by parthenocarpy)
Yea, i haven't heard back from Downing myself, however, they do get a lot of applicants to comb through, so im not surprised. Panicking seems to be the only option.
Home applicant.
All the best!
Sun.h
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I just saw on reddit last year an international applicant got an interview w bmat scores 5,6,3A hope we hear back soon!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.22%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.11%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.15%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (262)
48.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads