z.cre
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone! I'm applying for Medicine at Downing College for the year 2022. Hope to know more applicants! :>
Dlouglas543
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi again! I'm also applying to Downing for philosophy :00
madeleinef
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Downing for English!!
Gracedarcy
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by z.cre)
Hi everyone! I'm applying for Medicine at Downing College for the year 2022. Hope to know more applicants! :>
Me too
maddy1809
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by madeleinef)
Downing for English!!
same!
Willow1711
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Downing for law!
molly0702
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, i’m Downing for Chem Eng via Nat Sci… has anyone received invite for interview yet?
Dlouglas543
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by molly0702)
Hi, i’m Downing for Chem Eng via Nat Sci… has anyone received invite for interview yet?
No not yet, I'm not sure when they will send them out
molly0702
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dlouglas543)
No not yet, I'm not sure when they will send them out
Neither! Some colleges have posted the time frame that they will be inviting for interview, but couldn’t see anything for Downing other than 2 weeks before the interview date? Guess we will just wait and see
madeleinef
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by maddy1809)
same!
How did you find the ELAT?
OpheliaAS
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Downing for HSPS. Anyone heard about interviews yet?
luketyler
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
downing law and feeling sick waiting for interview verdict…
maddy1809
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
How did you find the ELAT?
I found it okay - I was pleased there were more modern extracts on there compared to past papers, but I'm really bad at judging how tests go so I just try not to overthink it. wbu?
phys_X_
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Applied to Downing for MML here

I saw someone on the general Cambridge thread got an interview for Archaeology so I think some departments are starting to send them out
luketyler
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by phys_X_)
Applied to Downing for MML here

I saw someone on the general Cambridge thread got an interview for Archaeology so I think some departments are starting to send them out
i saw that too, constantly refreshing my email since 🤣🤣
phys_X_
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by luketyler)
i saw that too, constantly refreshing my email since 🤣🤣
Yeah I'm trying not to do that haha

I imagine that I'll have heard something by the end of next week so I'm just keeping my mind fixed on the 26th as like a definite date. If it comes sooner than that then it's just a nice surprise
madeleinef
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by maddy1809)
I found it okay - I was pleased there were more modern extracts on there compared to past papers, but I'm really bad at judging how tests go so I just try not to overthink it. wbu?
I didn't get a chance to read through what I wrote so who the hell knows how it actually ended up! I am pretty scared now at the prospect of not getting an interview...also what are the chances of them letting both maddy's in?? lmaoooo
luketyler
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by phys_X_)
Yeah I'm trying not to do that haha

I imagine that I'll have heard something by the end of next week so I'm just keeping my mind fixed on the 26th as like a definite date. If it comes sooner than that then it's just a nice surprise
fair enough, do you have an at-interview assessment?
phys_X_
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by luketyler)
fair enough, do you have an at-interview assessment?
Yeah, Law has one too right? We may end up finding out at similar times then
maddy1809
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I didn't get a chance to read through what I wrote so who the hell knows how it actually ended up! I am pretty scared now at the prospect of not getting an interview...also what are the chances of them letting both maddy's in?? lmaoooo
haha true. yeah i'm worried about not getting an interview but I think Cambridge interview around 80% of people I saw somewhere and anyone with a realistic chance of getting an offer so i'm trying to stay positive but i just really want to find out now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (14)
10.07%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (3)
2.16%
Finding the time to revise (9)
6.47%
Finding the motivation (42)
30.22%
Getting distracted (17)
12.23%
Procrastination (53)
38.13%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.72%

Watched Threads