The Student Room Group

univeristy interview - in person or not???

Applied for uni 2022 - will interviews be face to face or not?
I live far away from any uni I will apply for so will this also be taken into consideration - will they make me do a face to face interview?
Ask the unis. They have different procedures.
Original post by sunsetlover321
I live far away from any uni I will apply for so will this also be taken into consideration - will they make me do a face to face interview?

Meeting f2f is always better
Original post by sunsetlover321

It depends on the university but if they say interviews are face to face you will probably be expected to travel to do this.
(edited 2 years ago)
Only Oxbridge routinely interviews. There are other subjects like Medicine, Teaching, Pharmacy etc where all applicants are interviewed, but the majority of other subjects/other Unis will not interview.

This year most Unis will try to interview in person, but since any resergence of Covis could change that, it will probably be a mixed bag. If you are worried about the cost of getting to an interview, most Unis will have bursaries for those on low incomes to help with this, example Bristol https://www.bristol.ac.uk/students/support/finances/scholarships/travel-bursary/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending