The Student Room Group

Nottingham Law 2022

Has anyone applied to Nottingham and received an offer yet? How did you find your LNAT?
(edited 2 years ago)
I applied for Law on the 12th Oct and received an offer on the 22nd - I found the essay portion good (although notts don't take this into account) and I had no idea how I did in the mcq section, but it must've gone okay otherwise I would've been put on hold! wbu?
oh cool congratulations on ur offer!! :smile: i applied on the 7th after I changed from Glasgow to Nottingham and I found my lnat mcqs reallllly hard but my essay went pretty well. as people are getting offers I assume i didn't do very well :frown: sucks as i applied to oxford kings and ucl too lol
Original post by stresslawstudent
oh cool congratulations on ur offer!! :smile: i applied on the 7th after I changed from Glasgow to Nottingham and I found my lnat mcqs reallllly hard but my essay went pretty well. as people are getting offers I assume i didn't do very well :frown: sucks as i applied to oxford kings and ucl too lol

I wouldn't stress too much because if they've considered your application and think it isn't strong enough they would've put you on hold or rejected you, so I don't think it means much - everyone is getting offers at different times. At least oxford take the essay into account if you found that good, not sure about kcl or ucl as I didn't apply there
Original post by lorna2022
I wouldn't stress too much because if they've considered your application and think it isn't strong enough they would've put you on hold or rejected you, so I don't think it means much - everyone is getting offers at different times. At least oxford take the essay into account if you found that good, not sure about kcl or ucl as I didn't apply there

aw thanks babe! how do you know if you've been put on hold lol, do you know? where else did you apply?
Original post by stresslawstudent
aw thanks babe! how do you know if you've been put on hold lol, do you know? where else did you apply?

idk but I'd assume you'd get an email? I also applied for Oxford (a bit ambitious lol), Bristol, Birmingham and Cardiff

And you?
cool!! ucl kings and aberdeen haha :smile: good luck for your others xx
Reply 7
Yeah I got my offer on the 21st, LNAT went okay. :smile:
I applied on14th October and got an offer on 4th January. We find out LNAT score mid Feb apparently.
Reply 9
LNAT went absolutely awfully but surprisingly just got an offer!
Original post by Rani2022
LNAT went absolutely awfully but surprisingly just got an offer!

What was your score?
Original post by EdgyVeggie1234
What was your score?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending