KJnewcome
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi, i’m doing my NEA question and my teacher is useless for help. I’m really struggling to find some interpretations for my question ‘To what extent was the second world war the major turning point in the development of African American civil rights during the period 1865-1965?’. Any help on interp ideas or suggestion of where to find some would be amazing x
username4729656
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by KJnewcome)
Hi, i’m doing my NEA question and my teacher is useless for help. I’m really struggling to find some interpretations for my question ‘To what extent was the second world war the major turning point in the development of African American civil rights during the period 1865-1965?’. Any help on interp ideas or suggestion of where to find some would be amazing x
You’ll need to find 2 interpretations which give opposing views. I would look in books on the Second World War, or books about America in this period. A good place to start is your local library or to just Google “America 20th century” or something like that. I’ll have a quick look now and reply if I find anything relevant.
username4729656
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by louisecarter01)
You’ll need to find 2 interpretations which give opposing views. I would look in books on the Second World War, or books about America in this period. A good place to start is your local library or to just Google “America 20th century” or something like that. I’ll have a quick look now and reply if I find anything relevant.
Better Day Coming: Blacks And Equality 189-2: Blacks and Equality, 1890-2000 https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/014200...1EG96EWYNN49QY

https://www.amazon.co.uk/History-Civ.../dp/1912918366

Will any of these be of use? Maybe they have them at your local library?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (71)
67.62%
In the post (4)
3.81%
Text (15)
14.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.29%

Watched Threads