I think I have omphalophobia (fear of belly buttons)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I feel that I have omphalophobia, it's basically a phobia (fear) of belly buttons or the human navel. It's been quite a few years with this. Whenever I see anybody getting too close to their belly button or touching it, it makes me feel like throwing up and makes me super uncomfortable to the point that my own navel starts feeling weird and almost 'gross'. TBH it's hard to describe the feeling I get when I see someone getting near their own belly button but I have no idea why this is and how I could get rid of this phobia, I usually don't bring this up to others as it seems so taboo having a fear of belly buttons, and people might be weirded out by it, but it's really bothering me. Am I the only one with this phobia? ):
CaptainCaptcha
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel that I have omphalophobia, it's basically a phobia (fear) of belly buttons or the human navel. It's been quite a few years with this. Whenever I see anybody getting too close to their belly button or touching it, it makes me feel like throwing up and makes me super uncomfortable to the point that my own navel starts feeling weird and almost 'gross'. TBH it's hard to describe the feeling I get when I see someone getting near their own belly button but I have no idea why this is and how I could get rid of this phobia, I usually don't bring this up to others as it seems so taboo having a fear of belly buttons, and people might be weirded out by it, but it's really bothering me. Am I the only one with this phobia? ):
Get a ****ing grip.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
The what now?
Little pecker
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I don’t have a fear per se but I can’t physically look at people with outie belly buttons

Literally want to puke
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Little pecker)
I don’t have a fear per se but I can’t physically look at people with outie belly buttons

Literally want to puke
I don't like outie belly buttons either.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
This is seriously a thing? How can someone be scared of a bellybutton?!
Cutypi
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
... o:
Last edited by Cutypi; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Little pecker)

Literally want to puke
well thats rude most of my friends have outies

u should change ur username to Little f*cker
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.22%
October 2021 (221)
45.57%
November 2021 (55)
11.34%
December 2021 (62)
12.78%
January 2021 (56)
11.55%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.45%