The Student Room Group

Hi i am an international student from Korea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jichi
Yess I’ve been to cornwall during the summer and loved the food there!

sooo good isn't it? It's odd tho some of the food over here, it's just a mix of everything
Are you considering becoming a waifu?
Original post by Jichi
Yeah there are a lot of kind koreans but I think british people have more public politeness like the things I’ve mentioned above. And no I am not pretty like blackpink jisoo or lisa😂they have like the top 0.0001% percentile face in korea. I just have a normal face. By the way I think you liked the drama true beauty because Han seojun is one of the main characters right?

I'm joking about looking like jisoo . But I've noticed Korean girls are really pretty, even average ones. I assume White guys hit on you a lot since you are a Korean girl.

Han seojun is a really cool guy in the drama.. Would you rather date a British White guy or a Korean?
Reply 63
Original post by Bookworm_88
sooo good isn't it? It's odd tho some of the food over here, it's just a mix of everything

The icecream was the best for me. Nothing can beat Cornish vanilla
What a-levels are you doing?
Reply 65

Maths biology and chemistry. Howboutyou
Reply 66

I replied a few minutes ago but maybe there was an error I can’t see my reply
I am doing math biology and chemistry/
Reply 67
Original post by Han Seojun
I'm joking about looking like jisoo . But I've noticed Korean girls are really pretty, even average ones. I assume White guys hit on you a lot since you are a Korean girl.

Han seojun is a really cool guy in the drama.. Would you rather date a British White guy or a Korean?

Nah that isn’t true. At least the korean ppl I know are just normal looking. But I do see a lot of pretty girls on instagram. Few in real life. And when it comes to dating I wouldn’t mind. I don’t have a crave for white guys or black guys so if the person is good I would date him regardless of race.
Reply 68
Original post by CaptainCaptcha
Are you considering becoming a waifu?

I don’t watch anime so I don’t know what u r talking about but I would say a no
Original post by Jichi
Maths biology and chemistry. Howboutyou

Bio, chem and English (did maths for a year)
Do you know what/where you want to apply for uni?

Quick Reply

Latest