How to lose 3kg

Watch
tantania
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Mod edit: for any concerns around eating please contact BEAT https://www.beateatingdisorders.org....now/helplines/

What's the best way to lose 3kg, ty! I want to lose it in 2 weeks
MikelArteta812
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I promise if you stick to this you’ll lose it.

1.don’t eat any pasta, spaghetti, rice.
2. Drink water water water. Don’t drink juice or coke
3. Eat more eggs, tuna.

Do this workout https://youtu.be/fLrKgwICkWA
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Exercise & diet. HIIT combined with reducing calories from your current metabolic intake.

I would say 4-6 weeks is more reasonable time frame.

of course make sure your weight loss regimeis safe.
tantania
Rep:
(Original post by mnot)
Exercise & diet. HIIT combined with reducing calories from your current metabolic intake.

I would say 4-6 weeks is more reasonable time frame.

of course make sure your weight loss regimeis safe.
okay thank you sm!
tantania
Rep:
i'll try it ty!
YoungEmrys
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
To lose weight you need to be in a calorie deficit- you can try as many diets, workout plans etc but if you're not in a calorie deficit it's impossible to lose any weight. Try to incorporate low cal foods into your diet, such as fruits and vegetables and avoid high calorie foods such as carbs (bread, pasta etc). You can burn more calories by doing any sort of physical activity. Good luck
Last edited by YoungEmrys; 4 weeks ago
tantania
Rep:
(Original post by YoungEmrys)
To lose weight you need to be in a calorie deficit- you can try as many diets, workout plans etc but if you're not in a calorie deficit it's impossible to lose any weight. Try to incorporate low cal foods into your diet, such as fruits and vegetables and avoid high calorie foods such as carbs (bread, pasta etc). You can burn more calories by doing any sort of physical activity. Good luck
thank youu!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
People, don't indulge the OP! This is a 14yo who is perfectly healthy weight and, quote, "doesn't care about being ill" at a very low BMI!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...804&highlight=
elixirhtc
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Nothing is impossible you can lose 3kg weight, but it's required your desired and wish that how much you are keen to lose your weight..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (11)
11%
Okay (29)
29%
A bit lacking (30)
30%
Not good at all (30)
30%

Watched Threads