Make it More Tax & Spend-ey !!

Watch this thread
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
today was Budget Day... let us use punnage to find out more

Name:  trotn.png
Views: 19
Size:  303.8 KB

Spoiler:
Show
Reality Check Toki the Dumdum harrysbar The_Lonely_Goatherd Good bloke Muttley79 nulli tertius chazwomaqAndrew97 Plantagenet Crown Fullofsurprises LiberOfLondon ecolierlondonmyst Sammylou40GlazJoinedup uberteknikPhoenixfeather99AngryJellyfish laurawattwinterscomingBlue_Cow RedTwisttoonervoustotalk Deggs_14 HRobson_BMCSinnoh SaDe7RogerOxonAnonymous1502 DrewskiQuasaParacosm The Usherette™ lyer in hellfyreMidge Bang Udder OrderProducktiveOndeKarelinaGreyWolfTooDr CoxPhantom 1517Dan0101026Soapusername5264250FV75mqb2766cambioTobelstienCoolBroStereoKjekjeSkittishNappLaserquestAleshabecausethenightOberonflyLovelyFoxProxyBuckHowlsHalfeti RoseWoooordabsolutelysproutMoonboChoc fanGhostladyCoolestMacyAmeliaLyndseyRsxgewSameeraClaudiaDaveoNeviBlackCatFlobroLaurenceAnonymous1502Guru JasonLego Men OnJoyfulGeekMarkovHardy_BtgHannaRufusSynergy~Medic WilVanessaCnightingalegendVersionsBecca216Mr WillyjellyRetreadicossummerberrychopinnocMesopotGolderzshortieTashFionaandDonkeymnotzetamfctinygirlBlueIndigoVioletTJ1997DaryaJoyAstraPhoenixRoseWannaCambioAsaYunoouser11235813cleanseBexKorrasmorrasajilemonadeteatreblebeefox houndbbyooserJolesJustaboutmeddadCute Kawaii ImperatorFatinespinningtopjoey srpugglet HellllppppScarletMillionsSir Rutlandtimespentjackpotu_w_DSKEdacba_w_HALLOONMickeyM&SpharmerS&FProperladFFFMehvijRam RYeoAeshaMarkWise G TinyPizzahomecounterPStevensAmeliab2PRich PCkentReading MumKing LouiswaxerAzureWindChlaminmate4DopticsDentaldreamsjustvisitedSocraticNikkiBHM365nm12345Leafysealonestercote1ojhungrysalBraindraindjinnsterArtfultheSA04
the bear
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y-of-key-terms

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/budge...cle-card_title

https://www.taxrebateservices.co.uk/...rms-explained/

https://www.litrg.org.uk/tax-guides/.../jargon-buster
Last edited by the bear; 7 months ago
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Fresher's week caused a bit of a stirling to my bank account
meddad
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Due to concerns relating to the rise in energy prices the light you thought you could see at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Fresher's week caused a bit of a stirling to my bank account
:woo: thank you for sending in your punnage return so promptly :ahee:

Name:  jandj.png
Views: 9
Size:  163.9 KB
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by meddad)
Due to concerns relating to the rise in energy prices the light you thought you could see at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
:woo: it's not a pun but we like it :five:

Name:  abuildapun2.png
Views: 10
Size:  237.2 KB
the bear
Rep:
Name:  totd.png
Views: 11
Size:  206.4 KB

Spoiler:
Show
Farmers in 19th century Dorset used every trick in the book
to keep their savings away from the Revenue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax-ex...avings_account
meddad
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I just swapped my 4 bed detached for a bouncy castle.... that's inflation for you
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by meddad)
I just swapped my 4 bed detached for a bouncy castle.... that's inflation for you
:woo: that is much more punny Sir Meddad :five:

Name:  rabt.png
Views: 8
Size:  180.5 KB
BrainDrain
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I was losing interest until HMRC told me my accounts were "outstanding"
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by BrainDrain)
I was losing interest until HMRC told me my accounts were "outstanding"
:woo: hehehe i'm lovin' it BD :five:

Name:  abluepun1.png
Views: 7
Size:  218.0 KB
the bear
Rep:
Name:  totp6.png
Views: 8
Size:  361.8 KB

Spoiler:
Show
now then now then, let's see which tax dodging scheme is at the top of this week's chart...ururururururur

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_equity_plan
the bear
Rep:
Name:  skwid.png
Views: 9
Size:  402.8 KB

Spoiler:
Show
a mysterious group of wealthy businessmen offer debt ridden proles a quick way out of their misery ....
ghostwalker
Badges: 17
Report 7 months ago
VAT on a hot tin roof - Tennesse Williams.

Duty and the beast.
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by ghostwalker)
VAT on a hot tin roof - Tennesse Williams.

Duty and the beast.
:woo: scorching double entry action Sir Ghostie !! :ahee:

Name:  adwl2.png
Views: 7
Size:  434.5 KB
TyrTheTaur
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by the bear)
today was Budget Day... let us use punnage to find out more

Name:  trotn.png
Views: 19
Size:  303.8 KB

Spoiler:
Show
Reality Check Toki the Dumdum harrysbar The_Lonely_Goatherd Good bloke Muttley79 nulli tertius chazwomaqAndrew97 Plantagenet Crown Fullofsurprises LiberOfLondon ecolierlondonmyst Sammylou40GlazJoinedup uberteknikPhoenixfeather99AngryJellyfish laurawattwinterscomingBlue_Cow RedTwisttoonervoustotalk Deggs_14 HRobson_BMCSinnoh SaDe7RogerOxonAnonymous1502 DrewskiQuasaParacosm The Usherette™ lyer in hellfyreMidge Bang Udder OrderProducktiveOndeKarelinaGreyWolfTooDr CoxPhantom 1517Dan0101026Soapusername5264250FV75mqb2766cambioTobelstienCoolBroStereoKjekjeSkittishNappLaserquestAleshabecausethenightOberonflyLovelyFoxProxyBuckHowlsHalfeti RoseWoooordabsolutelysproutMoonboChoc fanGhostladyCoolestMacyAmeliaLyndseyRsxgewSameeraClaudiaDaveoNeviBlackCatFlobroLaurenceAnonymous1502Guru JasonLego Men OnJoyfulGeekMarkovHardy_BtgHannaRufusSynergy~Medic WilVanessaCnightingalegendVersionsBecca216Mr WillyjellyRetreadicossummerberrychopinnocMesopotGolderzshortieTashFionaandDonkeymnotzetamfctinygirlBlueIndigoVioletTJ1997DaryaJoyAstraPhoenixRoseWannaCambioAsaYunoouser11235813cleanseBexKorrasmorrasajilemonadeteatreblebeefox houndbbyooserJolesJustaboutmeddadCute KawaiiImperatorFatinespinningtopjoey srpugglet HellllppppScarletMillionsSir Rutlandtimespentjackpotu_w_DSKEdacba_w_HALLOONMickeyM&SpharmerS&FProperladFFFMehvijRam RYeoAeshaMarkWise GTinyPizzahomecounterPStevensAmeliab2PRich PCkentReading MumKing LouiswaxerAzureWindChlaminmate4DopticsDentaldreamsjustvisitedSocraticNikkiBHM365nm12345Leafysealonestercote1ojhungrysalBraindraindjinnsterArtfultheSA04
Hey there, could you please remove me from the list of @?'s thanks
TyrTheTaur
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by TyrTheTaur)
Hey there, could you please remove me from the list of @?'s thanks
Jsyk I am SA04 in the list
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads