The Student Room Group

Digital vs. Physical Flashcards

I am currently doing Biology, Chemistry and Psychology at A-Level and I'm trying to figure out which revision method would suit my subjects best. Which type of flashcard making would help the most; physical or digital?
we all learn differently so I can’t give you an answer.
Reply 2
Original post by Ayan24
I am currently doing Biology, Chemistry and Psychology at A-Level and I'm trying to figure out which revision method would suit my subjects best. Which type of flashcard making would help the most; physical or digital?

Depends on volume. Digital are easier to update and amend, and also to store.
Original post by Ayan24

Once you master Anki, there is no going back. Both options are good though.
Reply 4
Original post by Pegasus25
Once you master Anki, there is no going back. Both options are good though.

Do you not feel that process of typing is much more passive then physically writing them? Because I have heard a few of my peers struggle with this issue. Thanks for the response! 😃
Original post by Ayan24
Do you not feel that process of typing is much more passive then physically writing them? Because I have heard a few of my peers struggle with this issue. Thanks for the response! 😃

writing flashcards isn't really meant to be revision in itself - besides you only write them once, after that there isn't really much difference in the actual revision methods between the 2
Reply 6
Original post by juicygcse
writing flashcards isn't really meant to be revision in itself - besides you only write them once, after that there isn't really much difference in the actual revision methods between the 2

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest