is there anyone who already receive offer from ucl for the 2022 entry?

Watch
Skiyadu
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I sumbimitted my application several days ago and the status stays the unchanged. Some of my fellow friends who applied have already received a decision!! I know it's too early to be worried about but just can not help myself feeling anxious...
_Jonneh_
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If someone came on this thread to tell you they'd got an offer, that wouldn't help your anxiety. As long as you've sent your application, you've done all that you can so just focus on your studies and the decision will come whenever it comes. It's tough to wait but you have to do it, good luck!
show some mercy
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What courses did they apply? I'm waiting for response, too.
Glaw1550
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’ve got two. Some will respond early whereas others will wait to be able to gain a full picture if all applicants
Skiyadu
Rep:
(Original post by _Jonneh_)
If someone came on this thread to tell you they'd got an offer, that wouldn't help your anxiety. As long as you've sent your application, you've done all that you can so just focus on your studies and the decithanksion will come whenever it comes. It's tough to wait but you have to do it, good luck!
Thanks! You're right It's just that I suspect the progress varies from department to department, because most offer holders I saw applied for programs like comparative literature things alike.
Skiyadu
Rep:
(Original post by show some mercy)
What courses did they apply? I'm waiting for response, too.
Comparative literautre, mpp, health policy etc.
Skiyadu
Rep:
(Original post by Glaw1550)
I’ve got two. Some will respond early whereas others will wait to be able to gain a full picture if all applicants
oh ok. I guess I'll just have to wait....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads