Got interview just now. Let's go!
Reply 4
Original post by VeryAverage
Anyone else applying here?

Yeah, for maths.
Reply 5
Original post by C.J. Yang
Got interview just now. Let's go!

Did you get an email asking you to interview or one about an at interview admissions assessment??
Reply 6
Original post by newr1sb
Did you get an email asking you to interview or one about an at interview admissions assessment??

I got an email today telling me the info for an at interview assessment, although it did also confirm that I will be invited to interview.
@Zuvio @C.J. Yang congrats!!!

Waiting on a computer science interview offer/rejection. There were admissions tests for a few subjects, so it'll probably be a few more days before engineers/CS/economics applicants hear back.
Original post by newr1sb

yup, For mathematics.
Reply 9
Oh I just got an email saying they were ‘enrolling’ me into the admissions assessment, which I only have to do if I get an interview. Did you guys get this one?
Reply 10
Original post by newr1sb
Oh I just got an email saying they were ‘enrolling’ me into the admissions assessment, which I only have to do if I get an interview. Did you guys get this one?

Yes, the email only included the details about the assessment, not the actual interview. But it did confirm that I will be called to interview.
Original post by Zuvio
Yes, the email only included the details about the assessment, not the actual interview. But it did confirm that I will be called to interview.

Really? I got the same kind of email but it didn't confirm if I would be invited for interview. I'm thinking about emailing them and asking?
Reply 12
Original post by emivec123
Really? I got the same kind of email but it didn't confirm if I would be invited for interview. I'm thinking about emailing them and asking?

Was this for maths or a different subject? Mine was for maths, what it said exactly was:

We are now able to confirm that you will be invited to interview (invitation to follow, if you have not been already been interviewed overseas). Accordingly, you will be required to sit this assessment.
Anyone heard back yet about computer science?
anyone got an interview email or any sort of further contact for comp science?
Original post by VeryAverage
Anyone heard back yet about computer science?

nope not yet
Original post by TombRaider52649
anyone got an interview email or any sort of further contact for comp science?

Not yet, hopefully one will appear by the end of the week.
Original post by Zuvio
Was this for maths or a different subject? Mine was for maths, what it said exactly was:

We are now able to confirm that you will be invited to interview (invitation to follow, if you have not been already been interviewed overseas). Accordingly, you will be required to sit this assessment.

Mine is for law and it didn't have any sort of confirmation of interview.
Reply 18
isn't churchill usually one of the slowest colleges
Original post by illative
isn't churchill usually one of the slowest colleges

Wouldn't be surprised honestly, given how oversubscribed they are for STEM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending